***Auburn vs. Ole Miss -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

7 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

He... isn’t... meddling. We’re just taking the foot off the gas. 

Whose decision do you think that is?  And if you answer that correctly then that’s meddling.  

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, caleb1633 said:

I guess you're also tapped into the headset as well? Are you in the NSA?

08 is somewhat delusional because he thinks Lane Kiffin would be a good option for our HC. But he does have a point regarding Gus meddling.

wde

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Even if we see Willis in the game he's just going to run the supposed "classy", "let's not run the score up" offense. I'm happy with a win, but we should never be the reason we stop scoring. That's the defense's job.

With Willis in the game and if we are running the football, at least he might take it to the house.

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Whose decision do you think that is?  And if you answer that correctly then that’s meddling.  

Uh could be Lindsay? Could be Gus? What does it matter? We’re up by 4 touchdowns. I swear y’all will find anything to be upset about. 

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

08 is somewhat delusional because he thinks Lane Kiffin would be a good option for our HC. But he does have a point regarding Gus meddling.

wde

If you say so.  

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

If you say so.  

No, you are a freaking idiot for thinking Lane Kiffin is a good HC.  But you did have a point about Gus meddling.

wde

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Uh could be Lindsay? Could be Gus? What does it matter? We’re up by 4 touchdowns. I swear y’all will find anything to be upset about. 

And how many times has that bit Gus sitting on a lead?  You want to put together a complete game in a game like this.  

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

We are the 3rd best team in team in the SEC.  

wde

Agree

Just now, AUIH1 said:

No, you are a freaking idiot for think Lane Kiffin is a good HC.  But you did have a point about Gus meddling.

wde

No need for name calling.  There are plenty of reasons that would make Lane Kiffin a good head coach at Auburn.  If you don’t agree move along but it doesn’t make someone an idiot for seeing the positives he would bring.  

Not going to even get on the players. If the coaching staff decides to play keep away in the second half than that's on them.

This sit on the lead, coast mentality does us so much good. We need to change the culture. If the effort wasn’t so bad it would be one thing

Archived