***Auburn vs. Ole Miss -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

I truly can't remember the last time we threw the ball while in the red zone.

Last week?

We're getting a bit complacent in the 2nd half, but I kinda figured that'd happen. Let's get at least a couple of TDs in the 4th.

Even if we see Willis in the game he's just going to run the supposed "classy", "let's not run the score up" offense. I'm happy with a win, but we should never be the reason we stop scoring. That's the defense's job.

6 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

And you base this on what?  I’ll tell you what I base him meddling on.  Him being active on the headset when auburn has the ball and him not being active on headset when Chip got full control in the last few weeks.  

I guess you're also tapped into the headset as well? Are you in the NSA?

1 minute ago, tigerfangs said:

Everybody complaining..... and y'all talk about Gus being predictable. 

What’s more predictable is the reaching for something to be mad about every game we win handily.

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Even if we see Willis in the game he's just going to run the supposed "classy", "let's not run the score up" offense. I'm happy with a win, but we should never be the reason stops scoring. That's the defense's job.

Yeah. Put in the backups ...fine but don't stop being aggressive. Run the offense

Also... watching online... and it keeps feeding me Watchable.com ads. These shows look like the most mindless garbage ever devised by barrel-bottom-scraping producers.

Archived