NBA Thread

aujeff11

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Dwayne Wade apparently had the refs in his pocket today. I guess he got a senior discount today?

what do you mean? Didn't the sixers win? 

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol. Because he choked. Regardless, Doesn’t mean he didn’t get all the calls. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Lol. Because he choked. Regardless, Doesn’t mean he didn’t get all the calls. 

I am genuinely asking. I did not watch the game. So what happened?

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I am genuinely asking. I did not watch the game. So what happened?

Missed a game tying FT. He also made a two when he needed three with 17 seconds left. Him being the best player for Miami isn’t good for Miami.

• Thanks 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Missed a game tying FT. He also made a two when he needed three with 17 seconds left. Him being the best player for Miami isn’t good for Miami.

It is absolutely horrifying for miami. He cost them the game in game 3. When dragic went out with 4 minutes left in the third  when he was on fire with the heat up it became the D wade iso show and that is a freaking joke for a dude who is 36 years old and cannot shoot threes. That is when the sixers went on their run and took control of the game. Like what in the actual #$%^? Spo has always been a great defensive coach but even when he had the big 3 the offense left a lot to be desired. 

The jack of all trades and swiss army knife of the NBA.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I only caught most of the 4th quarter and didn't watch the whole game but on one play in particular near the end of the game Embiid flat out blocked Wade's shot. But they still called a foul all because Wade literally reached out and grabbed Embiid's arm so he could draw contact. lol...... Embiid didn't even touch Wade, he blocked his shot clean. It was all ball.  But in mid-air Wade reaches out and tugs Embiid's arm on the way down so he can get the foul call. And of course, the refs go along with it and give him the foul call.

Hopefully you can see the clip before YouTube pulls this one down:

43 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

I only caught most of the 4th quarter and didn't watch the whole game but on one play in particular near the end of the game Embiid flat out blocked Wade's shot. But they still called a foul all because Wade literally reached out and grabbed Embiid's arm so he could draw contact. lol...... Embiid didn't even touch Wade, he blocked his shot clean. It was all ball.  But in mid-air Wade reaches out and tugs Embiid's arm on the way down so he can get the foul call. And of course, the refs go along with it and give him the foul call.

Hopefully you can see the clip before YouTube pulls this one down:

looks like D wade has been studying the master of this james harden at this tactic!!!! lol. You would think refs would wise up to what harden does but nooooooope. He has taken the most foul shots in the league 3 out of the last 4 seasons in the association. That was def clean. yall right.

Jrue Holiday has been a MONSTER THIS PLAYOFFS! Holy crap! I had no idea he had this in him. MVP of the playoffs so far. He is getting it done on both sides. 

#nationaltvrondo

26 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I love playoff basketball 

touche. So does rondo! Jrue Holiday was my playoff mvp of the first round. My goodness he played at a level as a 2 way player I never thought he was capable of. 

MANU really has had quite the career. Underrated for sure.

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

MANU really has had quite the career. Underrated for sure.

You’re telling me about an achievement achieved last year just because Lebron is on top. SMH

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

You’re telling me about an achievement achieved last year just because Lebron is on top. SMH

LMAO!!! stop over thinking things. I am telling you I just saw this on twitter today because this young swashbuckler just put this graphic up on twitter today that happened last year. Bron being on top IS JUST THE CHERRY ON TOP! Got your tin foil hat on I see. CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!! 

aliens.jpg

21 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

LMAO!!! stop over thinking things. I am telling you I just saw this on twitter today because this young swashbuckler just put this graphic up on twitter today that happened last year. Bron being on top IS JUST THE CHERRY ON TOP! Got your tin foil hat on I see. CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!! 

aliens.jpg

SMH 

absolutely the most entertaining series so far. Beal and J wall as a 1-2 punch are helluva dangerous as a 8 seed. 

Edited by GwillMac6

Once again Aujeff11 is right. Bogdanovic cannot repeat his performance and the Hair Club King takes over. Cavs will win the next game also. Put that in your lip and dip it. 

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

absolutely the most entertaining series so far. Beal and J wall as a 1-2 punch are helluva dangerous as a 2 seed. 

No they aren’t any more dangerous than any other Eastern team at winning the Easy. Those games are great if they are merely fighting for second place, but the Cavs are always looming. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Once again Aujeff11 is right. Bogdanovic cannot repeat his performance and the Hair Club King takes over. Cavs will win the next game also. Put that in your lip and dip it. 

lol self promotion?! I thought that was that ric flair guys thing? I forgot his handle just remember his avi. Viper maybe? Not a good look aujeff11. This series is not even close to being over.  The LeBron cannot get any sustained seperation from them. No one said bogy would repeat his performance. sabonis went off though. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

No they aren’t any more dangerous than any other Eastern team at winning the Easy. Those games are great if they are merely fighting for second place, but the Cavs are always looming. 

why did I say 2 seed? I meant 8. Raptors continue to not be able to trust them. When beal fouled out they absolutely should of won this game but they got blitzed after that by the blur that is john wall.

20 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

When beal fouled out they absolutely should of won this game but they got blitzed after that by the blur that is john wall.

I watched the same Wizards team give up a 30 point lead to the Cavs and lose with a pitiful deer in headlights look. 

The Raptors haven’t beaten the Cavs in any meaningful game in forever as well. This is a great pre-consolation series.

22 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Not a good look aujeff11

My thread. DWI. ?

22 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This series is not even close to being over. 

Oh, but it is.

Edited by aujeff11

I see a clear travel before Stephenson even touched him. Also, if Stephenson did what Green did, he’d be ejected. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I watched the same Wizards team give up a 30 point lead to the Cavs and loss with a pitiful deer in headlights look. 

The Raptors haven’t beaten the Cavs in any meaningful game in forever as well. This is a great pre-consolation series.

My thread. DWI. ?

Oh, but it is.

lol no it is not. Until I see Kevin Love string together 2 good games together that are fitting for a true number 2 on a contender I just have no faith in this version of the LeBrons. DWI? I am sorry to hear that. Sounds like something a jawwwwwwwwwwja football player would do around this time of year. O trust me I think the LeBrons actually match up better with the raptors than the pacers and I would be more confident. Every east team has major warts. But I will take Wall and Beal anyday over Demar and Lowry as a duo is what I am saying. I think until further notice that the sixers are the favorite in the east now. They have such a well structured put together team. I really like their supporting cast. If they can get consistent good games in the playoffs from saric? OMGSH watch out.