Miss ST will end up being our best win

GwillMac6

They are beating the hell out of a 5-1 kentucky team. I am shocked with how we played at lsu that we beat them like a drum.

JMO but too early to make that determination. 

Bama's manhandling of their SEC opponents makes all of them look weak....but some ...like MSU are pretty good.....and tonight's game with OM vs LSU could be revealing. ....or something...not sure what? :-\

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

JMO but too early to make that determination. 

Bama's manhandling of their SEC opponents makes all of them look weak....but some ...like MSU are pretty good.....and tonight's game with OM vs LSU could be revealing. ....or something...not sure what? :-\

I think Ole Miss will beat lsu this week. Lsu is not a good football team. not even close. That is what makes last week even more infuriating. Ole Miss really started to find their groove in the second half vs us in the passing game. Patterson, AJ Brown and the rest of those WR's are absolute beasts.

Just now, FASTCOMPANY said:

If that's the case, we'll be back in the Birmingham Bowl:angry::angry::angry:

Well at least that is a bowl game even gus can win.....

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I think Ole Miss will beat lsu this week. Lsu is not a good football team. not even close. That is what makes last week even more infuriating. Ole Miss really started to find their groove in the second half vs us in the passing game. Patterson, AJ Brown and the rest of those WR's are absolute beasts.

Everyone has looked good against us in the second half...not sure what that says about the capability of the team though

Just now, AU64 said:

Everyone has looked good against us in the second half...not sure what that says about the capability of the team though

they then put up 57 against vandy the next week. My point being it carried over.

Just now, FASTCOMPANY said:

Touche my friend;). Hopefully we can leave him there after the W.

Where do I sign that petition?! I am all in!

1 minute ago, FASTCOMPANY said:

I'm sure they'll be dozens by then, if there aren't already!:rollin:

I believe you are right brother. I say all of this KNOWING we will blow the heck out of arky! But it is not like anything will have changed!!! the runs up the middle will actually work this game in the second half vs arky unlike it did vs lsu!!! yet it will not stop people from getting all excited again like they always do thinking gus figured it out! haha

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

they then put up 57 against vandy the next week. My point being it carried over.

They were playing the real Vandy ...not the faux Vandy that was playing early in the season.....

Should be an interesting game in Oxford....

Just now, AU64 said:

They were playing the real Vandy ...not the faux Vandy that was playing early in the season.....

Should be an interesting game in Oxford....

who ya got 64?! I see no way etling can play as good as he did vs us last week AGAIN a second week in a row!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I believe you are right brother. I say all of this KNOWING we will blow the heck out of arky! But it is not like anything will have changed!!! the runs up the middle will actually work this game in the second half vs arky unlike it did vs lsu!!! yet it will not stop people from getting all excited again like they always do thinking gus figured it out! haha

EXACTLY! I take absolutely NO solace in a victory tonight. I don't care if its by 5 or 55.... 

1 minute ago, FASTCOMPANY said:

EXACTLY! I take absolutely NO solace in a victory tonight. I don't care if its by 5 or 55.... 

SO true my fam! arky is just one of the very few teams in the sec where gus run run run run GO DEEP asinine play calling will actually work against! but I guarantee you will there be many more passes on first down?! NOPE!!! just predictable play calling that works.

1 minute ago, CR said:

So many people are picking Ole Miss it will seem like an upset if LSU beats them.

dang really?! I thought I was being all hipster by picking ole miss! lol. O well still sticking with it! Ole Miss defense is really bad though......

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

who ya got 64?! I see no way etling can play as good as he did vs us last week AGAIN a second week in a row!

Taking OM by 7......home field advantage....and LSU pass defense not that great...we just never challenged it after halftime.

I've heard lots of Ole Miss picks on different shows this week. People don't seem to believe in LSU.

1 minute ago, CR said:

I've heard lots of Ole Miss picks on different shows this week. People don't seem to believe in LSU.

they HAVE ONE PLAY!!!!! speed sweep and everyone knows that and yet they still hit it for a long gain vs us!! UGHHHH. SORRY! still upset over last week. I still dunno how we let etling pass for 200 yards vs us!! best game of his career.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

they HAVE ONE PLAY!!!!! speed sweep and everyone knows that and yet they still hit it for a long gain vs us!! UGHHHH. SORRY! still upset over last week. I still dunno how we let etling pass for 200 yards vs us!! best game of his career.

Well we missed this one big time and the real OM defense is what we saw in the first half of the AU game. 

Guice is the real deal and he ripped OM apart tonight. AU had the misfortune to face LSU when he was on his way back to full health..

23 hours ago, FASTCOMPANY said:

If that's the case, we'll be back in the Birmingham Bowl:angry::angry::angry:

And Gus should definitely be kicked out for that. Realistically though the only way I see that is if Tennessee wins out (they won’t). We should be no worse than 9th in the SEC even in worst case—just to be clear, Gus should only be allowed to stay if we win our next two (well, three, but ULM) games. So yeah, this is the most important two-game stretch of his tenure.

This next Saturday, Hail State!

Archived