Georgia vs Florida

AUIH1

This one is starting ugly for UF and is going to remain ugly for UF. Smart is about to go Spurrier on McElwain.

wde

Georgia plays pissed off. UF knows their coach has one foot(at least) out the door. Don't think I'll be watching this one very long.

Florida defense going through the motions plus far. 

Looks like a demoralized team . 

I don't understand the UF hate for McElwain.  He took them to the SEC Championship two years in a row.  He is 3-2 in the SEC this year with QB injury issues  

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

I don't understand the UF hate for McElwain.  He took them to the SEC Championship two years in a row.  He is 3-2 in the SEC this year with QB injury issues  

Missing those days of UM. I think it stems from the pedestrian offense though...The defense never seems to be a problem at UF.

Just now, DAG said:

Missing those days of UM. I think it stems from the pedestrian offense though...The defense never seems to be a problem at UF.

Until today....

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Well, they are playing UGA who is a very good team. 

I think this is more about Florida playing awful on both sides of the ball . Georgia is probably good but I don't think this again will tell us much. ..JMO

5 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Georgia is my least favorite team. I just can’t help but hate everything about them :dunno:

They run a very close second to spuat for me.

wde

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I think this is more about Florida playing awful on both sides of the ball . Georgia is probably good but I don't think this again will tell us much. ..JMO

There is no probably about it. There is a point of time when you just have to give a team its due. But to each their own.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

There is no probably about it. There is a point of time when you just have to give a team its due. But to each their own.

We never give an AU opponent it's due...but that's OK.....I am mostly noting the poor tackling by UF and lack of energy....

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

We never give an AU opponent it's due...but that's OK.....I am mostly noting the poor tackling by UF and lack of energy....

Is Georgia an Auburn opponent? Look UGA is very disciplined and very well coached. They may not go undefeated, but they have played very well all year. That is a credit to Kirby and their staff.

37 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Hilarious.

Florida is just plain awful.  I believe that McElwain is looking for a way out of this mess.  Note the lack of interest on the Florida sideline.

We have the talent on both sides of the ball to beat UGA.  It is simply going to come down to Gus and if he has the balls to try to beat UGA like he does Arky.

wde

Gary’s analysis makes no sense sometimes. Yea run the ball right up the gut when that’s what the defense expects you to do. A QB keep on a ZR is a disappointment? Lol

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Is Georgia an Auburn opponent? Look UGA is very disciplined and very well coached. They may not go undefeated, but they have played very well all year. That is a credit to Kirby and their staff.

And he could be coaching here right now ???

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

And he could be coaching here right now ???

This is true..what you gonna do..safe to say when we play them, our defense can't afford any moments of mental lapses.. Stop the run hardcore. 

9 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

We have the talent on both sides of the ball to beat UGA.  It is simply going to come down to Gus and if he has the balls to try to beat UGA like he does Arky.

wde

We may have somewhat equal talent but they are playing much more diciplined and confidence.  I don't think we will beat them because of our poorly coached O but i hope I am wrong

Archived