***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Great kick coverage there and central florida starts inside the 10.

I'd love to see Sensei Mud pick up a safety hee!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Everything's grey with officials now. Personally I think the rule takes away from the game but that's just me

When it related to Targeting and fumbles Refs are taught to error on caution and throw the flag on targeting(not blow the whistle on a fumble dead) and let replay correct it. 

Just now, WFE12 said:

This! so much this! I won't miss this feeling during the offseason. We're guaranteed to feel this all over again next year just depends how much.

That’s why many petitioned to the university that all auburn fans deserved free life alert coverage.

1 minute ago, GoAU said:

I think the rule is absolutely essential to the survival of the sport.  If they didn't do something to stop the proliferation of helmet to helmet hits the game would have died a not so slow death.  I know my son wouldn't still be playing HS football at the rate things were going.  The speed and strength of players these days has forced something to be done to protect players.

But, I do think it needs to be a little more objectified. 

I'm out of likes.....so let me say that this is a great post!  

41 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Still like our chances, as bad as we played we can take control of the game to start the second half

lets keep it going

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

It takes guts to be an Auburn fan.....but the thrills are worth the lows most of the time. I take pride in my toughness....lol!  WDE!!!

I've been a fan for over 50 years. Truer statement couldn't be made. image.png

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

It takes guts to be an Auburn fan.....but the thrills are worth the lows most of the time. I take pride in my toughness....lol!  WDE!!!

This is truth. I've learned to wear it as a badge of honor.  Its the part of being an Auburn person that bammers will never understand.

Now this is Auburn football guys and gals!

LOL!,  that "Special Ops" SUNGLASSES commercial cracked me up!  What a tool....

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

That’s why many petitioned to the university that all auburn fans deserved free life alert coverage.

Let me know where i can pick mine up at!

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'm all for that!

Still giving their QB too much time.....their OL is doing a very good job...

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I gotta give it to UCF, they are a quick football team. I think Noah takes that kickoff out of the half to the house in any other game.

They’re 13-0. They are well coached. The fact that they don’t recruit well is moot. The fact that we do recruit well but not maximize the potential is the issue.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

They’re 13-0. They are well coached. The fact that they don’t recruit well is moot. The fact that we do recruit well but not maximize the potential is the issue.

Already giving them the win?

Archived