Book Excerpt on Current White House

Brad_ATX

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

ooohhh the wound, how will I get by.... :lmao:

As a final gesture of reasonability - and to ensure I don't act on the basis of a misunderstanding -I'd like to confirm the question.

Your contention is I said Trump will be impeached for collusion.

As "proof" you can offer only the following quote from me:  

"It will be the Republicans who must decide to remove him from office, and I think it will happen."

Is  that correct?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, homersapien said:

As a final gesture of reasonability - and to ensure I don't act on the basis of a misunderstanding -I'd like to confirm the question.

"It will be the Republicans who must decide to remove him from office, and I think it will happen."

Is  that correct?

Give it up. You say too much anyway.lol  Posts like "bye." It doesn't matter what any of us say. It doesn't change anything. It just makes us feel better. So like Harvey Updyke, I just got to say it. ...

#MAGA

14 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Give it up. You say too much anyway.lol  Posts like "bye." It doesn't matter what any of us say. It doesn't change anything. It just makes us feel better. So like Harvey Updyke, I just got to say it. ...

#MAGA

David and I were on this forum probably before you graduated from Auburn - if you ever did.

18 hours ago, homersapien said:

Is  that correct?

That is not correct. You said this in a 3-page thread that was started about Ukrainian Collusion with the HRC Campaign but had essentially been twisted into an all-out discussion about Trump Collusion. In fact, in the area of the thread, you and I were strenuously arguing whether there was evidence of collusion at all. I argued, with facts and recorded statements, that there was no evidence and in fact, there were statements by ranking Democrats that they saw the evidence and said openly there was no collusion. You then made your statement that not only was there going to be an impeachment of Trump but that the Republicans would vote for it.

Your entire point here in this thread was that you had not specifically said it would be impeachment for collusion. However, it was intuitively obvious to the most casual observer that you definitely implied it and left the reader to infer it. Your only out in this is that you are, as is your norm,  trying to dodge the entirety of the conversation in the thread and therefore are denying what was implied by your statement. You are saying that you pivoted in that post of a three-page thread to a totally new idea that you, in fact, did not reference. You are saying that even though you did not reference it any place, we were to intuitively infer that you did mean what was stated. 

The rest of us just think that you got caught running your mouth, as is your norm, and i am embarrassing you for it. Which, I am...

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

David and I were on this forum probably before you graduated from Auburn - if you ever did.

I have been here since 2009. Just because you have been to Auburn doesn't make you superior.  It was said in jest. Don't be so thin skinned. 

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

:bow: let us bow down to you. Your arrogance is appalling. 

19 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I was on here from almost the beginning as DFK was getting the board going. So what does that prove. And I think his degree is in Ultra Liberal Arts.

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

That is not correct. You said this in a 3-page thread that was started about Ukrainian Collusion with the HRC Campaign but had essentially been twisted into an all-out discussion about Trump Collusion. In fact, in the area of the thread, you and I were strenuously arguing whether there was evidence of collusion at all. I argued, with facts and recorded statements, that there was no evidence and in fact, there were statements by ranking Democrats that they saw the evidence and said openly there was no collusion. You then made your statement that not only was there going to be an impeachment of Trump but that the Republicans would vote for it.

Your entire point here in this thread was that you had not specifically said it would be impeachment for collusion. However, it was intuitively obvious to the most casual observer that you definitely implied it and left the reader to infer it. Your only out in this is that you are, as is your norm,  trying to dodge the entirety of the conversation in the thread and there are denying what was implied by your statement. You are saying that you pivoted in that post of a three-page thread to a totally new idea that you, in fact, did not reference. You are saying that even though you did not reference it any place, we were to intuitively infer that you did mean what was stated. 

The rest of us just think that you got caught running your mouth, as is your norm, and i am embarrassing you for it. Which, I am...

So, you are calling me a liar on the basis of what you inferred about my position, not for anything I actually said verbatim. 

Finally the truth.

Furthermore, you simply refuse to accept my clarification that your inference is wrong.

David, that's just weak.  I have pointed out the reasons why an investigation into collusion is justified.  I have also pointed out that Trump Jr. said things which could literally be interpreted as a solicitation to collude.  This is not "running my mouth" it's a simple detailed discussion of the facts as I know them.

Nothing I have said necessarily implies I think Trump will be impeached for collusion, and in fact, I have said several times that I don't think he will .  For you to claim I am lying about my own stated position is simply bizarre.

I have no idea why it's so important to you to believe this - to the point where you call me a liar.  Frankly it's a little creepy.   But it does makes me feel better about avoiding future discourse with you altogether.  What's the point?

Seek help.

1 hour ago, Farmer Brown said:

Yes, I will admit, sometimes I can be arrogant.  It sort of comes with the territory.

But in this case, you were the one who deigned to lecture me how I should be interacting with David while insulting me in the process. 

Don't pick a fight if you can't handle the response.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

I absolutely LMAO when you destroy homies and duds.

Good grief PT.  Don't be such a sycophant. You remind me of a wiggling little puppy peeing on the floor from excitement.

42 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yes, I will admit, sometimes I can be arrogant.  It sort of comes with the territory.

But in this case, you were the one who deigned to lecture me how I should be interacting with David while insulting me in the process. 

Don't pick a fight if you can't handle the response.

I am not picking a fight. Do you not understand something said in jest, like your response with one word. You simply said "bye". I was actually  complimenting your sarcasm. Is a degree from Auburn the criteria for posting here? I didn't see that when I signed up in 2009. Don't resort to your "superior" position because you had the opportunity to go there. I actually went to another college and have a Bachelor's Degree, but that doesn't make me intellectually superior to anyone, including you. I must admit that the jostling is enjoyable. I can handle any response.

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I am not picking a fight. Do you not understand something said in jest, like your response with one word. You simply said "bye". I was actually  complimenting your sarcasm. Is a degree from Auburn the criteria for posting here? I didn't see that when I signed up in 2009. Don't resort to your "superior" position because you had the opportunity to go there. I actually went to another college and have a Bachelor's Degree, but that doesn't make me intellectually superior to anyone, including you.

:dunno:

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I absolutely LMAO when you destroy homies and duds.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Good grief PT.  Don't be such a sycophant. You remind me of a wiggling little puppy peeing on the floor from excitement.

Me to Brother Homer.... I laughed to

giphy (1).gif

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You’re getting schooled on this thread (Not smack talk).

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

So, you are calling me a liar on the basis of what you inferred about my position, not for anything I actually said verbatim. 

Finally the truth.

Furthermore, you simply refuse to accept my clarification that your inference is wrong.

Because your clarification is :bs:

Example: Six months ago you were asked a simple question about it.  Six months later you still cannot answer the question. If you would have answered the question...it might make sense. But you will never answer the question, you never do. But now we are to believe that without referencing a complete change in thought, you made one and resumed the thread without skipping a beat. Right... <smdh>

The Nicholas Brothers have nothing on you.

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:55 AM, homersapien said:

This is a personal question so I would COMPLETELY understand if you choose not to answer, but your profile says you've been a member since 2007. Is that correct or were you here long before that? I am just curious because I don't remember your being very involved until relatively recently.

23 minutes ago, Grumps said:

This is a personal question so I would COMPLETELY understand if you choose not to answer, but your profile says you've been a member since 2007. Is that correct or were you here long before that? I am just curious because I don't remember your being very involved until relatively recently.

As I recall it, there was another prominent Auburn forum - I can't remember the exact name - that merged with AU Family (presumably in 2007).  I came over as part of that forum.  I don't remember when I first joined it, but it was probably in the early 2000's - if not earlier. 

Sorry my memory isn't better. 

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

As I recall it, there was another prominent Auburn forum - I can't remember the exact name - that merged with AU Family (presumably in 2007).  I came over as part of that forum.  I don't remember when I first joined it, but it was probably in the early 2000's - if not earlier. 

Sorry my memory isn't better. 

AUNation? 

I came over during the AUSportsTalk merger in 2011, was it? Maybe 12. 

14 minutes ago, AUDub said:

AUNation? 

I came over during the AUSportsTalk merger in 2011, was it? Maybe 12. 

Was it when it was still Auburn Eagle?

1 minute ago, HVAU said:

Was it when it was still Auburn Eagle?

That's what it was. Had it wrong. Scott was AUSportsTalk and the admin. Wonder what he's doing these days. 

Haven't heard.  I went over to TD's Auburn sub sometime around the merge.  AE had gotten a little weird at the time.  Still have an old t-shirt from the AE days.

1 minute ago, HVAU said:

Haven't heard.  I went over to TD's Auburn sub sometime around the merge.  AE had gotten a little weird at the time.  Still have an old t-shirt from the AE days.

Do you still post on tRant? 

Archived