Book Excerpt on Current White House

Brad_ATX

5 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I would not call these deliberate lies but just bad info on her part. That is the case of any Press Secretary in history.  The point HERE is what she says about Wolff. I said I believe her over Wolff. I stand by that. Here is one example why:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/01/05/trump-book-author-michael-wolff-made-a-damaging-admission-on-the-today-show/?utm_term=.eb58337750ae

Seriously?  Bad info?  :lmao:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yes, you and the most of the media have said " like a child", yet a vast improvement over the previous administration. 

Question Brother Homer. Wollf says President Trump did not expect to win or want to win, " losing is winning", " Trump Network". Why the collusion with Russia?

I don't think he colluded with Russia and I never said he did.  He - or least his son - probably tried, but Putin was already actively working against Clinton.  I don't think Trump, or anyone else in his circle - with the possible exception of Manafort - was capable of organizing collusion.  

Trump pathologically resents the implication that he was helped to win, to the point where he has done more harm than good to himself trying to deny it.  That's why he fired Comey. It's also why he is so insistent on the "3 million illegal votes that account for Hillary's popular margin.  He's a narcissist.  That controls his perspective.  He cares more about perceived as a "winner" than acting rationally to control the real world consequences of his behavior.

Having said that, I fully expect to find Trump has been laundering Russian money.  I don't expect an indictment to come of it though. It will ultimately have to be addressed politically.  That's how bad it's gotten.

Does that answer your question, Brother Salty?

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Easy, no president has been attacked liked President Trump. I will take Sarah's word over Wollf. He had an agenda from day 1.

Amazing that Trump has survived. That alone says something. PT, average Joe that elected President Trump probably does really care who Sarah is or this sudden wonder writer  Wollf. 

To busy working and feeling good about things today and the future. Looking for a great 2018.

Man, do your research.  He's not a "sudden wonder".  :no:

And of course he has an agenda.  :-\

i am very smart, gais.

Never heard a genius talk about themselves that way, but oh well. Proud and sycophants like him will eat it up. 

13 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Easy, no president has been attacked liked President Trump. I will take Sarah's word over Wollf. He had an agenda from day 1.

Amazing that Trump has survived. That alone says something. PT, average Joe that elected President Trump probably does really care who Sarah is or this sudden wonder writer  Wollf. 

To busy working and feeling good about things today and the future. Looking for a great 2018.

I'm retired but sure enjoying the stock market returns. Even my health insurance premium went DOWN. We have a POTUS who communicates with all the people. Some don't like it but I sure do. Hope you have a great 2018

51 minutes ago, AUDub said:

i am very smart, gais.

Never heard a genius talk about themselves that way, but oh well. Proud and sycophants like him will eat it up. 

Holy Cow.   Are those for real?

12 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Holy Cow.   Are those for real?

Yes they are. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Yes they are. 

Unbelievable. 

That's first-hand, direct confirmation of his own mental incompetence.   Pretty much negates those talking points, huh?

I feel I am in the middle of a real life "Twilight Zone" episode.  

Fox controls the POTUS:

"Questions about the president's mental health had for months been relegated to the sidelines of the country's political debate. But a damning new book by journalist Michael Wolff has thrust the issue into the mainstream, forcing White House aides to address it head-on in television interviews and at the daily press briefing.

Even Fox News, the conservative news channel and the president's most vocal media cheerleader, has started to acknowledge the questions about the president's state of mind, running a segment early Saturday morning titled, "Media questions Trump's mental state."

Trump unleashed his Twitter rant just minutes after the Fox segment, further elevating the issue and ensuring that the topic gets more attention than ever, even as the White House tries to focus on crafting a legislative agenda.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/06/trump-wolff-mental-health-327116

Here’s a major part of the problem. 

Too many Americans associate wealth with intellect.

29 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Too many Americans associate wealth with intellect.

It's not at all uncommon for psychopaths to succeed in business.  Ruthlessness has it's advantages.

And it's not like he is simply stupid.  He's psychologically flawed and that "Trumps" everything else. 

My favorite excerpt thus far. Can't make this stuff up.

Some liberals who are admitting they fell for the hoax excuse their stupidity by claiming that the story could be true.  Well, no, it couldn't.  But it certainly shows why they fell for the hoax in the first place, doesn't it?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/gorilla_channel_spoof_ensnares_trump_haters_comments.html#disqus_thread

American Thinker, lol.

The Gorilla Channel thing is funny as hell though. Would totally watch it. 

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Some liberals who are admitting they fell for the hoax excuse their stupidity by claiming that the story could be true.  Well, no, it couldn't.  But it certainly shows why they fell for the hoax in the first place, doesn't it?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/gorilla_channel_spoof_ensnares_trump_haters_comments.html#disqus_thread

Bingo!!!

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

At least we didn't vote any of those idiots into the White House.

19 hours ago, homersapien said:

I don't think he colluded with Russia and I never said he did.  He - or least his son - probably tried, but Putin was already actively working against Clinton.  I don't think Trump, or anyone else in his circle - with the possible exception of Manafort - was capable of organizing collusion.  

Trump pathologically resents the implication that he was helped to win, to the point where he has done more harm than good to himself trying to deny it.  That's why he fired Comey. It's also why he is so insistent on the "3 million illegal votes that account for Hillary's popular margin.  He's a narcissist.  That controls his perspective.  He cares more about perceived as a "winner" than acting rationally to control the real world consequences of his behavior.

Having said that, I fully expect to find Trump has been laundering Russian money.  I don't expect an indictment to come of it though. It will ultimately have to be addressed politically.  That's how bad it's gotten.

Does that answer your question, Brother Salty?

Great Brother Homer.

I  understand that you and CNN, MSNBC.......  have  determined President Trump is mentally ill, unfit, diseased. Why is the man still  being investigated for russia collusion when you and so many others doubt it.

Why can't these people find some crime or impeachable offense. We are dealing with a bumbling idiot according to most sources.  

The fact that he was able to win the presidency on his first attempt, with no prior experience in politics, prove that he’s not only a genius but a very stable genius. Those challenging this truth might want to check their own senility. 

3 hours ago, AUDub said:

American Thinker, lol.

The Gorilla Channel thing is funny as hell though. Would totally watch it. 

Dog bark noted. ;)

Archived