Trump Ctiticized For Hugging Child

Proud Tiger

Critics have criticized Trump for hugging a child in NC today while visiting to assess the hurricane damage. The sickness of Trump haters is beyond words.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/19/trump-ripped-hugging-child-new-bern-nc-jesse-watters-wednesday-reaction

The article doesn't name the critics.  Are you certain that these critics are valid to any real political discussion at all?  Is this really worth starting a thread about on the political talk board?

Just now, HVAU said:

The article doesn't name the critics.  Are you certain that these critics are valid to any real political discussion at all?  Is this really worth starting a thread about on the political talk board?

“Jesse Waters”

Pretty much tells me all I need to know. 

Did anyone watch the video? It was Penny and Bonnie. They showed the tweets. The criticism is in the video portion of the linked article.  Mean they are not like media personalities or anything, but they are being critical of Trump and judging him. And in this day and age, aren't we all critics of politicians?

6 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Did anyone watch the video? It was Penny and Bonnie. They showed the tweets. The criticism is in the video portion of the linked article.  Mean they are not like media personalities or anything, but they are being critical of Trump and judging him. And in this day and age, aren't we all critics of politicians?

Yes.  We are all critics, but a news organization finding non-newsworthy critics and disseminating that as news is ridiculous. 

Is Jesse Waters the guy that does the man on the street interviews to point out the stupidity of liberals?

12 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

PT, do you want a Trump hug?  I think you want a Trump hug.

On 9/19/2018 at 10:02 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Notice me, senpai!

6 hours ago, HVAU said:

Yes.  We are all critics, but a news organization finding non-newsworthy critics and disseminating that as news is ridiculous. 

Is Jesse Waters the guy that does the man on the street interviews to point out the stupidity of liberals?

I was just pointing out that the information claimed to be provided actually was if you watched the video.

And doesn't your first statement pretty much sum up 99% of the major news networks in America today regardless of lean?

Archived