Another loss to a rival

NolaAuTiger

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I would name my son after one of the coaches if they just came out and said something along the lines of “that s*** was unacceptable and a ******* embarrassment to this great university. That was a terrible UGA team and we let them spank our ass while making us thank them for it”

This . Holy hell . The lack of candor and honesty with this staff is insane . Ga is not a good team. They slapped us around and have for years . 

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Where’s the post game thread?

1E721C37-C912-4A0A-9E58-3BDEDB08DBD0.gif

Replace ghost stories with post game thread 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I would name my son after one of the coaches if they just came out and said something along the lines of “that s*** was unacceptable and a ******* embarrassment to this great university. That was a terrible UGA team and we let them spank our ass while making us thank them for it”

Same could be said for every UGA team we've played since '05

8 minutes ago, bmartin3228 said:

Done venting , I want to be positive

Don’t even try! That’s too big a task right now. I don’t expect any AU football fan to be positive this year

12 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

A good drinking game would be having to take a drink every time we throw that little screen pass to Ryan Davis. You would be plastered by the end of every ´effin game. SMDH!

Or said

"We had a great week of Practice" or

"We just need to start faster...."

at the press conference

We have reached our final destination on the Gus bus. 

tumblr_m0bt6yK9gy1r9k77ho1_500.gif

I bet if you hit Gus in the balls he’d apologize to you for being in the way 

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

It shows you the state of auburn football when nobody wants to make a “postgame” thread and this is what serves that role. “Another loss to a rival” speaks volumes of where this program is and all that needs to be said, really.

I hope Coe is ok that wrist gettin bent back looked nasty...

Didn't see a post game thread and had to get that out...

53 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

some people work very hard to perfect stupidity.....that would be those people, if they exist anymore

I mean in all seriousness i can understand WANTING Gus to get things figured out but this has gone on way too long. It's NOT going to change! He's NOT going to change! We need a new leader...simple as that. It's not coming anytime soon so yes i understand that some may be tired of us non Gus supporters whining but it's just frustrating to watch our team be in this mess b/c they and Auburn deserve so much better. 

Plus IMO it's only been when the fans are just too fed up that changes do get made with Gus. It shouldn't come down to that. He's getting paid ALL that money and he can't even figure out basic changes and adjustments or the want to without being forced. That's simply not a good sign of a good football coach. If the little midget from across Alabama sees that he has to change is offense being as controlling as he is....my goodness every coach has to be willing to do so!

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yep last week I tried to be super positive but unless Gus can hire his replacement as a coordinator, he is in some serious trouble next week.

I know . I honestly felt like we were going to beat uga . I’m not sure why . It must have been indigestion. I’m sorry for not being a better fan. I expect so much more . The national championships and sec titles since 2010 have ruined me . I expect the top of the mountain 

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

nah, I can think of two off the top of my head who just like to blame everything on Steele (whose group was terrible tonight but DAMN HIM FOR GIVING UP MORE THAN THE 9 POINTS IT WOULDA TAKEN TO WIN THIS GAME)

Hey I blame Gus but Steele’s side has looked crappy the last few games. They couldn’t get the easy third an longs. They gut sliced right up the gut. Their DBs have been beat all year. You can use expertise at the start of the year. But if that guy is still getting beat and no better at the end of the year then it’s coach. Either lack of teaching, lack of discipline or the lack of recruiting well.

7 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

This is it . The post game / everyone empty’s their hate and disdain for receiving an ass whipping in Athens 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Hey I blame Gus but Steele’s side has looked crappy the last few games. They couldn’t get the easy third an longs. They gut sliced right up the gut. Their DBs have been beat all year. You can use expertise at the start of the year. But if that guy is still getting beat and no better at the end of the year then it’s coach. Either lack of teaching, lack of discipline or the lack of recruiting well.

Steele gets a longer leash from me because of overall performance.  His side of the ball was a big catalyst in the comeback last week and only gave up 7 in the second half tonight and gave the offense plenty of time to get back in a position to win the game in the third quarter.  I'll agree they have performed average, but like I mentioned last week, I remember the few years with Gus, we were just like "Damn hold the other team under 30 and we would win by 2 TDs"

11 minutes ago, Zeek said:

That's how I felt before Dye was hired.

next week, ya'll just come over to the basketball forum and lets get it fired up.....this should be an amazing year....football is no fun anymore, so lets get behind bruce pearl and his basketball team....they actually know what they are doing

Just now, doverstutts said:

next week, ya'll just come over to the basketball forum and lets get it fired up.....this should be an amazing year....football is no fun anymore, so lets get behind bruce pearl and his basketball team....they actually know what they are doing

Take your positive post outta here Dover ..lol

Yes you are correct . The b-ball team looks tournament ready 

Archived