Another loss to a rival

NolaAuTiger

23 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Lol, hate to be Debbie Downer but it won't be the last time Auburn loses to a rival regardless of who the coach is.

I'd really love to know who you think is gonna walk in here next year and never lose to the current version of Alabama ever ever ever again though.

To me it's not winning all the time it's about being competitive year in and year out. And developing the players that chose to come here and give Auburn everything they have for the time they are here. I never expect to go 12-0 every season but to not be competitive that's a different thing.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tigercj said:

To me it's not winning all the time it's about being competitive year in and year out. And developing the players that chose to come here and give Auburn everything they have for the time they are here. I never expect to go 12-0 every season but to not be competitive that's a different thing.

I have no issue with that, but that wasn't the comment I followed. I was pointing out that be it Malzahan or whoever Auburn will lose to Alabama/Georgia again. Especially as long as Saban is there.

1 minute ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I have no issue with that, but that wasn't the comment I followed. I was pointing out that be it Malzahan or whoever Auburn will lose to Alabama/Georgia again. Especially as long as Saban is there.

I agree with that I was just responding to part of never losing to them again. We will not always win when Saban leaves, so yes it doesn't matter who the coach is.

19 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

Is it possible to put yourself in position to not have to be trolled by them? Just sayin' 

Do you live in Georgia? It's nearly impossible to avoid Leg Humper fans in some capacity if you do. 

19 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

We are about to approach the barfield years, I just feel it, it’s about to get bad

It will get worse if we dont hire a legit coach. And soon. 

12 minutes ago, twilli13 said:
19 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

Is it possible to put yourself in position to not have to be trolled by them? Just sayin' 

Do you live in Georgia? It's nearly impossible to avoid Leg Humper fans in some capacity if you do. 

TRUTH!

If you don't want to be trolled by bammers or thUgas, you have to be okay not showing your own school spirit and just pretend to not care about football.

Like bammers using "row tahd" as an offensive, in your face, "attack", leg humpers, as soon as they see your AU gear, will sneer a "how 'bout dem dawgs" at you.

They don't use their cheers as greetings, as Auburn people greet each other with "War Eagle", but rather they use them as insults to expouse their perceived "superiority" at opposing fans.

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I'm in Chattanooga....plenty of bammers and bulldogs....and on top of that we lost to freaking Tenn

My UT family (wife's side)...

They knew how bad they sucked going into the game and after their victory, rather than gloat, they all simply patted my back in pity.

That may be worse than gloating... Though they meant well.

2 hours ago, twilli13 said:

my condolences. I am in N Carolina and don't have to deal with that crap.

Archived