Another loss to a rival

NolaAuTiger

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

next week, ya'll just come over to the basketball forum and lets get it fired up.....this should be an amazing year....football is no fun anymore, so lets get behind bruce pearl and his basketball team....they actually know what they are doing

Amen brother! Trying to make it to at least 2 home basketball games this season. Watching the Washington game was SO much fun. What Bruce has done with Auburn basketball has been amazing! 

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sevenlee36 said:

What percentage chance do we have at beating Bama?

Is Tua going to play?  Although at this point I am more concerned with rush defense.  

Does anyone honestly believe Gus would be retained if he did not have such a massive golden parachute?  He would be fired within hours after the bammer game.  What a travesty to put on the AU fans. 

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This is it . The post game / everyone empty’s their hate and disdain for receiving an ass whipping in Athens 

It’s not the ass whipping that bothers me. It’s the sh’t show that we watch with Gus. It is the lies we will hear from him and the staff every week. And it’s the crap that we don’t have an AD that has the balls to fix the problem or at least he hasn’t shown them. I can promise AG this ( and I like him plenty) if he doesn’t fire Gus this year Gus will do the same thing next year. Folks won’t blame him for this year but they will for next year. I believe with all my heart if AG doesn’t fire Gus then AG will be fired before the end of next year and a new AD will come in to fire Gus. So AG  should really decide if he is willing to risk his job and future on Gus. He would be better off to quite and move on than to stay with Gus. If he stays and is fired next year because of Gus he will never get another shot at being an AD for a major university. I would hate to see that happen to him.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This is enough of a reason for his contract to be voided. Holy s***.

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Is Tua going to play?  Although at this point I am more concerned with rush defense.  

Tua is pretty banged up. Their 3 string QB didn't look good today or last week at all. They ran the ball the rest of the way out when Tua was out. Their run game alone would beat us since their defense is pitching shutouts now and we can't score. Makes things interesting for the rest of the way with UGA and the playoffs with them since Hurts is out too. 

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

I bet he cuts the crust off a sammich.

I bet he’s like the guy in “I Love You Man” that was willing to buy a best man for his wedding. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

This is enough of a reason for his contract to be voided. Holy s***.

I think we could get away with “fired with cause” with that

45 minutes ago, musicitytiger said:

Not endorsing Gus at all, but I think if Bryant comes in he’s coaching again and coaching for his job next season

and that is the problem. How many got dang years in a row is it going to be the same narrative of he is coaching for his job? It is maddening. Just rip off the band aid and get it over with. We all know it is coming . They buyout does not even go down drastically enough next year to make it worth keeping him around for that purpose.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I bet he’s like the guy in “I Love You Man” that was willing to buy a best man for his wedding. 

I bet somewhere in his closet, is a pair of skinny jeans.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

and that is the problem. How many got dang years in a row is it going to be the same narrative of he is coaching for his job? It is maddening. Just rip off the band aid and get it over with. We all know it is coming . They buyout does not even go down drastically enough next year to make it worth keeping him around for that purpose.

This is the truth.

I’m convinced there are five or more high school coaches in Alabama that could our coach and game plan Gus

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Liberty game score predictions?

I'll bet we have to come from behind to win it. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I’m convinced there are five or more high school coaches in Alabama that could our coach and game plan Gus

Just 5???? I think that number is a lot higher than that 

5 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

What percentage chance do we have at beating Bama?

If all of bammers 85 players are suddenly declared ineligible and bammer has to use intramural flag football student athletes, we might have a 10% chance of eeking out a victory.

Sorry folks, I am just so sick of Gustavo and his crappy coaching.

Archived