Another loss to a rival

NolaAuTiger

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

I bet somewhere in his closet, is a pair of skinny jeans.

I bet he has to call his wife to come fix a flat tire for him 

35 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

the waterhead from iowa state that did that.....i guess trying to stay one step ahead of a felony charge will make you make bad decisions

Auburn needs to just stay away from anything even remotely connected to Iowa St.

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Liberty game score predictions?

We're gonna work extra hard this week.  A big win over Liberty win make things better and the Pumpers will be back in force.

Just now, doverstutts said:

you didn't know that?....the whole football world knew that but you....still gets paid $7 mil per year,though

It would take a starting teacher in the Panhandle 200 years of teaching, without ever getting a raise, to make $7 million....

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

World of Warcraft.

Yep! My bad. Just remember the dude doing the John Travolta Saturday Night Fever dance. Great episode. 

I can hear it now, we've got to run the ball better.  If I was at a press conference, I would ask him, what are you doing to improve the run game?  I am not at practice but I would bet nothing is being done to improve the run game.  The off week was a great time to work on it. 

4 minutes ago, cctiger said:

Auburn needs to just stay away from anything even remotely connected to Iowa St.

You are so right. I think we should look into suing Iowa State for sending their garbage to AU. Should be an environmental law some where that relates to that 😆

10 minutes ago, Sully to Beasley said:

If all of bammers 85 players are suddenly declared ineligible and bammer has to use intramural flag football student athletes, we might have a 10% chance of eeking out a victory.

Sorry folks, I am just so sick of Gustavo and his crappy coaching.

10% seems a little high in that scenario 

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

Hire Bill Clark.

Yes, tonight. Can we trade and pay the difference? Desperate times and all...

I thought the play calling in the first half was actually good. The players just did not play well at times. The  overthrow to boobie was the turning point in the game. We were never going to win but it would have been closer. 

Stid is not playing well. 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Yes, tonight. Can we trade and pay the difference? Desperate times and all...

A trade? No way. UAB doesn’t deserve that after everything they’ve been through. 

I would like Bill Clark though. 

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

I thought the play calling in the first half was actually good. The players just did not play well at times. The  overthrow to boobie was the turning point in the game. We were never going to win but it would have been closer. 

Stid is not playing well. 

He’s broken. He might could have been good, but Gus has solidified himself as the premier QB destroyer. 

Archived