Another loss to a rival

NolaAuTiger

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Our NFL linemen were getting owned tonight other than when we could put about 9 people on the LOS near the goal line.  Probably missed Big Cat....but generally, our DEs spent most of the game running themselves out of plays. 

Why do you only criticize the D but not the O?

Best Gus voice:

”we didn’t execute. I said crap several times to the officials, but it didn’t help. We’ll get better. “

Just now, PigskinPat said:

Don’t sugarcoat it! 

Oh I’d say more but I’m not trying to get banned.

Just now, PUB78 said:

Yes, 7-5 in the regular season and a bowl win will make it 8-5.

However, AU always has three non- SEC powder puff games on its schedule each year. Take away these three wins each year and Gus is barely above 500 in his six years as HC.

Bowl win? What are those under Malzahn? Better make it 7-6.

Just now, PUB78 said:

However, AU always has three non- SEC powder puff games on its schedule each year. Take away these three wins each year and Gus is barely above 500 in his six years as HC.

He's 1-3 in bowl games. I wouldn't bet on it.

2 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Just check his SEC record, and it will tell you all you need to know. 

Wait 'till after the season and pay the man 32 mill to get the &^%% out of Dodge and stay out. He'll never coach for another D1 team, and thanks to the idiot Jacobs, he'll never have to.

4 minutes ago, SouthGATiger said:

^^**This.... we are soft! This was a game we actually could have won but no fire, desire or effort to WANT to win. 

Been saying this for a while now. 

Gus has zero fire in his ass.

3 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

You are assuming we will win the bowl game. 

3 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Best Gus voice:

”we didn’t execute. I said crap several times to the officials, but it didn’t help. We’ll get better. “

Image result for PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

Best Gus voice:

"But I'm proud of these kids. They fought their tails off all game long. They never gave up. But we'll learn from this and we'll get better. I can promise you that."

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Folks need to understand this 3 games a year ago  are give me’s so a 6-7 is really a 3 and 7 a 7 and 6 is really a 4 and 6 and an 8-5 is really a 5 and 5 let that sink in a minute.

Exactly what I was trying to say in my earlier post.

Archived