**Liberty game thread**

WarTiger

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

The only thing that worries me about leach is not running the ball. He would be getting better OL and RB talent than he’s  ever got in his career and he wouldn’t use it. I love leach the coach, just jumped a little off the train when I read his comment on “offensive balance” from recently.

I trust more for leach to have a 1k yard rusher than I do Gus to have a 4k yard passer which Leach would give us! haha

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eagle-1 said:

One more series, then Willis will come in and work on his handoffs

This is so true.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I trust more for leach to have a 1k yard rusher than I do Gus to have a 4k yard passer which Leach would give us! haha

I was going to post last week how I thought leach would actual be more balanced with a teams like AU’s talent, then I read, after a game in october, how running doesn’t mean balance, it means that your 5 skill players aren’t getting the job done lol

5 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

One more series, then Willis will come in and work on his handoffs

He’ll be working on his reads, he knows how to handoff. Next level here, #the future is bright

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

We have a idiot for a head coach. 39-0, and no BACK UPS GETTING REPS AT THE QB POSITION.

And then either the starter will come out next year and not look like they know what year it is.......or...wait for it ......Kelley Bryant comes to Auburn, we win the SEC championship, and Gus gets another raise. 

This mf is running a well organized racket.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I was going to post last week how I thought leach would actual be more balanced with a teams like AU’s talent, then I read, after a game in october, how running doesn’t mean balance, it means that your 5 skill players aren’t getting the job done lol

#BUTTHEPRESSCONFERENCES. The only thing I would worry about leach is crutin. He has done well without great recruiting BUT he has never been in the sec where crutin seems to mean the most.

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

We have a idiot for a head coach. 39-0, and no BACK UPS GETTING REPS AT THE QB POSITION.

And people wonder why we’re “raw” at QB almost every year

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

#BUTTHEPRESSCONFERENCES. The only thing I would worry about leach is crutin. He has done well without great recruiting BUT he has never been in the sec where crutin seems to mean the most.

I think he’d hire a staff that could. I just think he might waste some OL and RB talent Bc of his hate for running.

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The announcer said Gus loves running up the points😂😂😂😂😂. He knows nothing about us.

I agree with him. Gus will run it up on small teams. But if  he is playing against a big team as soon as he has a 3 point lead he tries to sit on it.

Just now, Tiger said:

Well at least we put the backup kicker in LMAOOOO

More reps for the backup kicker than backup QB. Glad to see Gus has his priorities right.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I think he’d hire a staff that could. I just think he might waste some OL and RB talent Bc of his hate for running.

fine by me. We have run it enough at AU to last  a lifetime!!! TIME TO THROW THE BALL AROUND FAM! lol

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I agree with him. Gus will run it up on small teams. But if  he is playing against a big team as soon as he has a 3 point lead he tries to sit on it.

Only conference team he will run it up on is Arkansas. If he treated every team like Arkansas, he’d probably be worth the contract.

Archived