**Liberty game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

COURTNEY TAYLOR?!?!?! HELLLLLLLL YAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN CT!!!!!!!!!!!! Best part of the whole season for me. Love that WR. Will always love him for the 04 LSU game and 05 thuga game.

4 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Gus making 6.7 million this season. 

and I went out to eat with 50 bucks that I got from selling something on LetGo ahaha. Made me happy.

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

When will we see a new QB for some game experience?

lol you know they will just practice handing off. come on now FB!!! You know better.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

COURTNEY TAYLOR?!?!?! HELLLLLLLL YAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN CT!!!!!!!!!!!! Best part of the whole season for me. Love that WR. Will always love him for the 04 LSU game and 05 thuga game.

Was in AU for that game, man what an ending. That’s when CT stole my heart

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I think he’ll be more electric than RD but that’s my opinion

Agreed, I think we use him similarly. He’s a more athletic Davis.

1 minute ago, Grimnir said:

I'm shocked we threw to the TE... Cannella is a TE right?

haha nah not anymore fam. Listed as a WR this season.

One of the most athletic cats I've ever seen. Playing basketball with him I've seen him do some things that were unreal

Just now, Zeek said:

I think he is also “more big play ability” than RD. Don’t mean that as a knock against RD

Just now, Zeek said:

The only productive WRs in the Malzahn era have been the small and super quick dudes. He does not have a clue how to use the tall big bodied guys. So I at least know he will not be ruined.

Is the announcer reading the board? Made an argument that all of our starters will likely get at least one more drive.

The only productive WRs in the Malzahn era have been the small and super quick dudes. He does not have a clue how to use the tall big bodied guys. So I at least know he will not be ruined.

He doesn't at Auburn, but did at Tulsa. I wish Auburn ran his Tulsa offense. Definitely be more fun. 

Remember when GWill and his gang said “Liberty beat Troy, winning that one isn’t a forgone conclusion?” I membah 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gus is the Vince McMahon of college football. Burying dudes for years.

Archived