**Liberty game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see Gatewood and Cord split reps now, running the whole 6 play offense. Not just the 2 play offense. But it's not going to happen. 

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Why you be clowning?

figured I was commenting about the clowners......JMO.....

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I'd love to see Gatewood and Cord split reps now, running the whole 6 play offense. Not just the 2 play offense. But it's not going to happen. 

Anyone but willis. We know what he can do. MEH. I wanna see Joey G and Cord more.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

#giveusleach and this will happen

The only thing that worries me about leach is not running the ball. He would be getting better OL and RB talent than he’s  ever got in his career and he wouldn’t use it. I love leach the coach, just jumped a little off the train when I read his comment on “offensive balance” from recently.

Auburn starting with great field position.   He was already out of bounds.  But oh well.  1st down at the Liberty 41

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Anyone but willis. We know what he can do. MEH. I wanna see Joey G and Cord more.

Oh Stidham again. He pulled a fast one on us. Gus is an idiot. It's official. Who doesn't use this opportunity to get their young QBs experience?!!! Who?!

Cord= Tebow, Gatewood=Cam. Show the world what UF couldn’t.

One more series, then Willis will come in and work on his handoffs

Archived