**Liberty game thread**

WarTiger

Bigger halftime lead than I expected.....and amazing how some AU people hang around this forum week after week for the sole purpose of griping about Gus.   ...an endless tirade....but I guess they help reinforce each other because for better or worse, nothing is gonna change ….

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cole256 said:

You two should stay in there

I don’t want another MJ v. Lebron debate. Tired of winning.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Bigger halftime lead than I expected.....and amazing how some AU people hang around this forum week after week for the sole purpose of griping about Gus.   ...an endless tirade....but I guess they help reinforce each other because for better or worse, nothing is gonna change ….

Being able to gripe to other Auburn fans, about this fiasco, is a catharsis.

Just now, AU64 said:

There has to be a yin to the yang. If nobody saw it you guys would make pretend Gus actually called a pass play pass the line of scrimmage

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Wilt has them all beat, as well as Bill Russell. What a player he was. LOL

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

I will make a deal with you. I will gripe less about Gus who by the way deserves it. If you give our knight in shining armour Bruce freaking Pearl the respect he deserves. Pinky promise?! 

otnb.gif

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

My boy Vinny del negro will always be the goat

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

If only “positivity” was allowed on the forum this year, the forum would consist of probably 10 people or less posting. It’s good that people can talk sports, positive, or negative, and have a place to talk about such. Don’t know why every “other head coach” is criticized for team performance, but our “Year 6” coach is beyond getting any criticism. What’s funny is how  a coordinator or HC another team can have a 1 subpar outing and the outlook is “you want that guy as HC”. But year 6, 4 seasons of 8 wins or less with top 10 talent, sorry, not much positive to talk about lol

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well it beats kicking puppies or smoking meth...

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will make a deal with you. I will gripe less about Gus who by the way deserves it. If you give our knight in shining armour Bruce freaking Pearl the respect he deserves. Pinky promise?! 

otnb.gif

You’re a bigger man than me Gwill lol. I don’t make deals lol

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Why you be clowning?

Just now, Tiger said:

I swear Seth and Schwartz both have the ability to leave AU as GOAT WRs

#giveusleach and this will happen

Archived