GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Alabama

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, musicitytiger said:

It’s sad, players played hard to keep things close.  Now the team that made halftime adjustments is pulling away

our best adjustment would have been to pull JS but nooo

4 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

What’s so frustrating is not seeing worm any . He smoked ua with one play and then hasn’t seen the field 

Being saved for the Birmingham Bowl 

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, that plus the fact that Bama has probably two better athletes at every single position than what we have.  And their QB is a first rounder.

However good our (game) coaching we didn't have a chance in this game.

What we need is a total system overall if we plan to run with Bama and Georgia - much less LSU and everyone else..... 

This. ⬆️

3 minutes ago, PTOTiger said:

So, impressed all in on getting Gus outta town but doesn’t our defense shoulder some blame tonight? 

What's worse is that we'll probably lose our entire front 7. We're going to be terrible next year 

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

This may be your best post ever. I spit my water out

my best post? I post about as well Gus coaches on the road lol. I am horrible.

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Up 17 as the #1 team and they are still getting helped. I really wonder if this game was called correctly what the score would be. We know there would be another Bama player out of the game

This officiating crew is always horrible. IMO. This one is thankfully gone....

wagers.jpg

Would it hurt to switch out QB for a bit?  At this point, what is there to lose?  I think JS has made his decision for next year, his body language says a lot.  The team is not gelling, for whatever reason. Leave it all on the field and know you tried everything, rather than doing the same stuff over and over.  Seriously, we have nothing else to lose.  

The offense sucks. Our defense is about to give up 50 points. 50. When LSU played them, their offense could not move the ball or score... yet they did not give up this many points. What is wrong with our defense? 

3 minutes ago, cammycam2 said:

What game are you watching. They give him NOTHING to work with. And when they finally do (once or twice a game) he is so rattled by the previous 20 attempts that he cant function. This offensive line is outdone only by the WR corps in terms of poor performance and underwhelming effort

he has had 4 seconds to throw most every play. I'm watching a game where the line is giving a qb adequate time to throw but the QB has an inability to do anything with those 4 seconds.

Archived