GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Alabama

RunInRed

Just now, WarTiger said:

Stidham airs it out,  Slayton clearly pushed off  but got away with it and is in. TOUCHDOWN AUBURN.   TOUCHDOWN AUBURN.

Defensive was holding his left arm down low.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

A man does not get where he is by being passive. That's just dumb. You and the others are confusing his coaching mistakes with passivity. A passive man would NEVER choose coaching and being in the public eye as a career.

People were saying Gus wasn’t aggressive enough heading into this season

If someone had me told 5 hours ago that we'd only be 10 down at this point in the game I'd tell them to put down the pipe. I'm proud of our team. WDE!

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

LMFAO that play alone right there is why Gustav should not coach another game for AU. derrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

Don’t know what number he was but someone was wide open at the 5 yard line.   Maybe the backup QB missed him but someone was wide open 

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Not sure why you throw to the kicker of all people

I like the call but it was poor execution throwing it to the kicker. Cox looked open for a TD.

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'm all for a trick play there but not to the kicker

“This is the dumbest team. Stupid”

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You trying too hard. Not even the most sunny of sunshine pumping can make that right 🌞

Nowhere did I say it was right. Just pointing out the laughable hypocrisy. Truth is often uncomfortable....

Archived