GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Alabama

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Nope. I want turds to win. I don’t want thUGA to ever win a playoff. 

I hate both. But I may have to pull for bama for only the 2nd time in my life. The more I watch of this game though....

So, their backup comes in the game and throws a pass vertically down the field and they get another touchdown.  Our backup, if he ever gets on the field, gets to hand the ball off every down.    Player development has been sorely lacking for a long time.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

******* pathetic

Steele got his extension and pulled a Gus

Must be nice to have guaranteed money that amounts to more than the average american will ever sniff.

Nailed it

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I got to say man when Bama beats us they reaaaaaalllllllllllllllly beat us man. When we beat them it always becomes a all time classic lol. I just want to beat the sh$t out of them JUST ONCE in my lifetime. But if it did not happen in 2004 I doubt it is ever happening.........

It's almost like their is a difference in results when one coach is okay with a 3 point win and the other wants to score 1,000,000 while allowing 0.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I got to say man when Bama beats us they reaaaaaalllllllllllllllly beat us man. When we beat them it always becomes a all time classic lol. I just want to beat the sh$t out of them JUST ONCE in my lifetime. But if it did not happen in 2004 I doubt it is ever happening.........

we should have hung 40 on them in 2005 but Tubs put on the brakes at halftime.

Just now, dmoney said:

I disagree... You can not teach poise in the pocket.. 

Stidham is a born and bred Big 12 QB. He hasn't really made the transition to the SEC fast defenses , and he doesn't trust this Oline to protect him. 

2 minutes ago, WDavE said:

Watch some of the passing plays. Usually there is a receiver open or breaking open. We never find them.

and this

There always seems to be wide open receivers when we're play zone. 

Play man to man and and least make the opponents work for it.

2 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Or is that a separate thread?

That should be obvious.

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Jalen tossing the td. Let the spanking begin. 

You know Jalen wanted a last laugh on us after last year. 

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

So, their backup comes in the game and throws a pass vertically down the field and they get another touchdown.  Our backup, if he ever gets on the field, gets to hand the ball off every down.    Player development has been sorely lacking for a long time.

This. This right here. Amen War 🦅 🐅. Please. Someone ask Gus this question. 

Archived