Gus has brought us to this. (merged threads)

Swamp Eagle

2 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

not with uga and uat at home, their fans will buy most of them

UGA and UAT fans will buy AU season tickets? Good grief that is crazy.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DAG said:

It's not just about the Bama. I am sure you know this.

oh but deflection always works doesn't it? 

17 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Who in the world made such an offer?!?

$7 million to be successful. $32 million to be a complete and utter asshat!  

Who rewards failure in such a way?!?

Look up Bob Nardelli & his parting from Home Depot!

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

It's not just about the Bama. I am sure you know this.

No I know that but acting surprised by today’s results is just weird.  We aren’t a good team.  Gotta get better in a lot of areas.  Starting on offense at OL and QB.   Defense I have no clue other then we need to mix coverages more because when we have played good teams whatever they wanted to do either run or pass they dominated in that aspect.  Only exception was the LSU game and I think that might have to do more with them just not being good on offense.  

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

No I know that but acting surprised by today’s results is just weird.  We aren’t a good team.  Gotta get better in a lot of areas.  Starting on offense at OL and QB.   Defense I have no clue other then we need to mix coverages more because when we have played good teams whatever they wanted to do either run or pass they dominated in that aspect.  Only exception was the LSU game and I think that might have to do more with them just not being good on offense.  

I don't think people are acting weird about it more so the results have exacerbated their feelings knowing nothing will change next year. I know I feel nothing will change next year tbh.

8 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

UGA and UAT fans will buy AU season tickets? Good grief that is crazy.

yep they have and will,  but mostly Auburn fans selling them to rival fans

Just now, DAG said:

I don't think people are acting weird about it more so the results have exacerbated their feelings knowing nothing will change next year. I know I feel nothing will change next year tbh.

Did anything change from last year?  Seems it did.  Seems we played in the SEC title game this year not so much.  You a prophet?  If so what’s next weeks lotto numbers?

Just now, corchjay said:

Did anything change from last year?  Seems it did.  Seems we played in the SEC title game this year not so much.  You a prophet?  If so what’s next weeks lotto numbers?

No smartass I am not a prophet. Just expressing my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

No smartass I am not a prophet. Just expressing my opinion. 

Same as me.  Thanks good buddy.  Seemed you were talking like you knew what was going to happen next year so was just wondering.  

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Same as me.  Thanks good buddy.  Seemed you were talking like you knew what was going to happen next year so was just wondering.  

Tried to give a rationale as to why people are upset. You should realize that instead of trolling them like a prick. Seems like every week you are getting into it with someone. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Tried to give a rationale as to why people are upset. You should realize that instead of trolling them like a prick. Seems like every week you are getting into it with someone. 

Seems like every week someone is trolling me or as in your case calling me unhinged a smartass a sunshine pumper.  Or even Gus himself.   And now in 2 messages you’ve called me a smartass and a prick.  Don’t like what I say put me on ignore and don’t comment on my post.  If you come across as condescending as you usually do you get responses like I gave if you bring a prophet...  I always enjoyed our debate and respected your stance but just spewing the same hate and same complaints continues to get old... we aren’t a good team this year get the frick over it.  It’s just football 

Just now, corchjay said:

Seems like every week someone is trolling me or as in your case calling me unhinged a smartass a sunshine pumper.  Or even Gus himself.   And now in 2 messages you’ve called me a smartass and a prick.  Don’t like what I say put me on ignore and don’t comment on my post.  If you come across as condescending as you usually do you get responses like I gave if you bring a prophet...  I always enjoyed our debate and respected your stance but just spewing the same hate and same complaints continues to get old... we aren’t a good team this year get the frick over it.  It’s just football 

Troll you? Lol. I legitimately respond to the crap you say with actual talking points. You come on Threads and entice people to the point where people personally dont like you. A lot of us our upset that our alma mater is playing horrible. I have gotten in plenty arguments with people who never agree with me and people who I usually see eye to eye with in the last 3 weeks, as long as they are talking points. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Troll you? Lol. I legitimately respond to the crap you say with actual talking points. You come on Threads and entice people to the point where people personally dont like you. A lot of us our upset that our alma mater is playing horrible. I have gotten in plenty arguments with people who never agree with me and people who I usually see eye to eye with in the last 3 weeks, as long as they are talking points. 

I personally don’t think your initial response was condescending, but that’s just my opinion

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

If you don’t see next year as a talking point then that’s cool but acting like you know what will happen next year is wrong because none of us do.  I wouldn’t be surprised if we went 3-9 and I wouldn’t be surprised if we made it to the playoffs.  

Im not enticing anyone.  I’m sorry y’alls feelings are hurt.  It’s a game played by young men and boys.  

If you donate tons of money then your word means something.  If you don’t it’s just entertainment.  

16 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I don’t mean to speak for DAG, but I think he may be basing his expectations of future potential based off of past performance.

Just now, PigskinPat said:

I don’t mean to speak for DAG, but I think he may be basing his expectations of future potential based off of past performance.

I get that.  And if history tells us anything it tells us who knows what will happen next year.  Could win a championship and be undefeated or we could go winless

If you don’t see next year as a talking point then that’s cool but acting like you know what will happen next year is wrong because none of us do.  I wouldn’t be surprised if we went 3-9 and I wouldn’t be surprised if we made it to the playoffs.  

Im not enticing anyone.  I’m sorry y’alls feelings are hurt.  It’s a game played by young men and boys.  

If you donate tons of money then your word means something.  If you don’t it’s just entertainment.  

So you’re saying we have a wildly inconsistent coach?

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

This, he also said “their feelings knowing nothing will change next year. I know I feel nothing will change next year tbh.“  I mean damn, can’t even try to rationalize why people feel a certain way, and your personal opinion.

Honestly, you are the last person that should be speaking about people being in their feelings lol. What I will say is most of us our truly defeated right now. I know I am and its because I want our young men to succeed based on their potential.

Some of us handle it better than others but all I did was offer an explanation. It's not just about Bama like you tried to make it out to be. Whether we are a good team or not, I don't think any of us expected for us to truly be 7-5, even if we thought about it in the back of our minds. 

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This, he also said “their feelings knowing nothing will change next year. I know I feel nothing will change next year tbh.“  I mean damn, can’t even try to rationalize why people feel a certain way, and your personal opinion.

Thank you! This is just how I feel. Based on others’ feeling, they know in their minds that nothing will change. We could be completely wrong but that is the feeling that we freaking have.

7 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Evidently, it takes a genius to figure that out..

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I don’t understand what you are saying. I think we are all stating our opinions but if you aren’t on the fire Gus bandwagon you get attacked.  I think firing Gus solves nothing.  That’s my opinion and I’ve kept that opinion all year.  Today nor tomorrow will change that 

Just now, corchjay said:

I don’t understand what you are saying. I think we are all stating our opinions but if you aren’t on the fire Gus bandwagon you get attacked.  I think firing Gus solves nothing.  That’s my opinion and I’ve kept that opinion all year.  Today nor tomorrow will change that 

I didn’t Quote you for a reason, the argument route is not the way I care to go tonight. Just don’t know how somebody explaining how some others, as well as themselves, think about a situation means they are a prophet or have the lotto numbers? It’s an opinion. I didn’t think dag “attacked” you in anyway when he made the post, that’s my opinion.

Archived