Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, selias said:

I'll guarantee this was an intentional "leak"

I agree. If they wanted it to be a secret, Greene would have just hopped a flight secretly and had a talk and come home. 

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

There is no buyout with Stoops, just another bonus

As long as part of the contract says he can't hire his brother as DC :D

Just now, auburnphan said:

yep

Nasty situation. I am betting Gus pride definitely took a hit. Although his wallet sure won't 

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

It is unfortunate that our administration supported the coach in public but with fingers crossed behind their backs. It's a dirty game!

Nah! Its high stakes poker $49 mil high stakes. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

The money is there.  The willingness from the AD and the President may not be.  It's probably a battle now of who wins out.

President for sure is not

3 minutes ago, selias said:

I'll guarantee this was an intentional "leak"

The problem is that leaks usually hurt the process. People get cold feet when the press gets involved. 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I agree. If they wanted it to be a secret, Greene would have just hopped a flight secretly and had a talk and come home. 

There are no secret flights anymore. Remember Jetgate 2003? Somebody is watching!

Just now, gr82b4au said:

The problem is that leaks usually hurt the process. People get cold feet when the press gets involved. 

If it's Stoops, he probably doesn't care. It's not like he's jumping ship. He's a free elf.

Just now, corchjay said:

Stoops has nothing to lose.  The only group that has anything to lose is AU.  

We don't have much to lose. We aren't exactly sitting pretty. We just got run off the field by the other guys. 

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

It is unfortunate that our administration supported the coach in public but with fingers crossed behind their backs. It's a dirty game!

True but the coaches do it to so it's a level playing field in that regard. 

Wow, most of you seem to be buying deep into this.  Not saying you're wrong, but it's still just an unconfirmed Moon report, isn't it?

Just now, gr82be said:

True but the coaches do it to so it's a level playing field in that regard. 

I will never feel bad for a wealthy man staring at another 32 million. Call me cold like that. 😂

Just now, KolchakAU85 said:

Wow, most of you seem to be buying deep into this.  Not saying you're wrong, but it's still just an unconfirmed Moon report, isn't it?

We're desperate man. Just let us have our moment.

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

What coaches were flops before? Chizik won a natty and Tubbs was a great coach. 

Yes, Chizik won a Natty. But come on man. He pulled that NC straight out of his arse. I'll give him credit for that, but there is a reason he got canned 2 years off of winning a NC. He was a flop.

1 minute ago, KolchakAU85 said:

The Kool-Aid man just smashed through the wall and his name is Josh Moon!

Archived