Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KolchakAU85 said:

Nick Saban once said, while wearing a Miami Dolphins hat, "I am not going to be the coach at Alabama".

Well he’s not the coach. He’s The Godfather of the Bama mafia 

36 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

The fact is that Gus is not wanted after the IB.    besides by one person on here, guessing it's Gus' waffle house waitress/or and he is a good tipper.

Admin has given the green  light to go after their guy, not sure there is more than one agreed upon.

Nobody is denying reports

Needs to be a coach that believes we are a national brand

No believe it or not right now it’s a BIG name that would make folks forget about the buyout. I’m ok with that but that’s what it’s really down to.

Just now, weathergeakal said:

Lol Marcelo covering his butt now... why not say that in the first place.  

Like I said it’s click bait because they know the fan base is waiting for something to happen 

13 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I have deep connections at OU. Stoops is thisclose to becoming the AD there. You're all crazy if you think he's coming.

AD jobs don't pay 8-9 million a year. Just saying

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Coaches deny things all the time. Doesn’t mean a hill of beans. Last I checked, tubs didn’t have to pop out of a pinewood box leaving oxford

Or did he?200w.gif

Let's cut Gus's salary to minimum wage, we can still guarantee the money just over more years. Then give him an office and the only item he can have in the office is 22 gem clips. This will last until we pay him $32m or he kicks the bucket whichever happens first. 

then let's hire Steve Spurrier…………….he can take down Saban and Kirby. 

58 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I heard someone on Facebook say Tony Dungy. Meh why not 🤷🏻‍♂️. He's as likely as anyone at this point.

Faith fits the culture. Love his books, ability to inspire, and genuine leadership. 

32 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I think this Moon news is really going to hurt auburn. Anything happening behind the scenes is not supposed to get out. 

Another manifestation of the dysfunction at so many levels, in my opinion. There has been plenty of time to deliberate and evaluate options. This process should go quickly, and very much needs to. 

Next thing it’ll be someone back out of the deal couldn’t get it worked out for whatever reason.  It’ll be put on Leath as the fall guy then it’ll be expect changes to the staff and we will wait until the next blurb of sources say Gus has been in contact with a OC from whatever conference blah blah blah

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

No believe it or not right now it’s a BIG name that would make folks forget about the buyout. I’m ok with that but that’s what it’s really down to.

Good question, I have nothing.

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Like I said it’s click bait because they know the fan base is waiting for something to happen 

Wouldn't be surprised. I do like it when people like Titan make posts because of good inside info, haven't in a while. Let's hope we're rid of him Monday after next year's IB.

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Why does that surprise you that is the way it’s done. In Chizik’s book he states that. AG or Leath won’t show until the deal is done. They only show to sign the dotted line.

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Drunk Aubie is going all in on Scott Loeffler

According to Scott we just didn't have jimmies and joes

Does Gus really want to come back to place where probably 90 percent of the people don't want him? Money talks I suppose.

Things I’ve learned in this thread so far:

1) Completely convinced Corch is Kristi Malzahn now (jk Corch, just a little goodhearted dig since we hold differing opinions)

2) I’m very disappointed no entrepreneurial spirit has replaced flightAware or flightTracker as the best way to follow coaching searches.

3) If Leath’s the road block, maybe we can do a two-for-one deal and get rid of them both in the same day! (And no, not just for his athletics malpractice)

Just now, WarTim said:

Gus will be HC next year. JMHO 

I suspect you are right.

But....at least we're having a little bit of fun tonight.  Otherwise, I'd just be reading my kids' homework.

😁

Archived