Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

6 minutes ago, gr82be said:

True but the coaches do it to so it's a level playing field in that regard. 

Yep, Gus did it for his contract extension 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Gus would be like "well........dang". You know....in his Gus voice.

Would probably say it was a load of bull crap, in his head of course

2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I want Gus gone...but folks, Bob Stoops ain’t comin to Auburn...

To be honest, it's really not that far fetched. I bet you a nickle, someone said the exact same thing right before South freaking Carolina hired OBC.

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

Nasty situation. I am betting Gus pride definitely took a hit. Although his wallet sure won't 

The leak is letting people know that the power brokers are doing their part, it could be because they think they have it and want credit or they don't and want to make sure that this is Leath's problem.  As we know, his stay has not been a pleasant one so far and either way Leath loses.

11 minutes ago, KolchakAU85 said:

Wow, most of you seem to be buying deep into this.  Not saying you're wrong, but it's still just an unconfirmed Moon report, isn't it?

I don’t even know who Moon is. Having optimism is winning over though...

Being real, it's probably way more likely that Auburn comes out and announces, Tim Kish, the inside linebacker coach at Oklahoma will be our new head coach". Wait for it. I'll cry.

Besides Stoops, I can't think of a big time name currently not in the game. I hate to say iy, but even if we dig up Lombardi, Bill Walsh and Buddy Ryan and hire em all, we r going no where without significantly improving the O Line and D Line. Games r won and lost in the trenches. 

htt https://twitter.com/GeorgeSchroeder/status/1067209891889250304 ps://twitter.com/GeorgeSchroeder/status/1067209891889250304

Ds99A_pVsAE_jHv.jpg

Sorry about the large font.  New at this.

Bob Stoops emphatically denies to reports Auburn representatives have reached out (or will): “I haven’t talked to anybody from Auburn. I haven’t met with anybody...nor am I set to talk to anybody. It’s just foolish speculation...that has no basis to it."

Ds99A_pVsAE_jHv.jpg

Just now, auburnphan said:

Bob Stoops emphatically denies to reports Auburn representatives have reached out (or will): “I haven’t talked to anybody from Auburn. I haven’t met with anybody...nor am I set to talk to anybody. It’s just foolish speculation...that has no basis to it."

Ds99A_pVsAE_jHv.jpg

Just broke all of our hearts. You punk

32 minutes ago, selias said:

I wouldn't call Norman, OK a neutral, off the radar spot if you're interviewing Bob Stoops...

I was responding to the quoted poster's Florida question...just shedding light on how the process worked in Chizik's experience. Truth, Stoops (Bob, anyway) was before my college football interest years, so mea maxima culpa on forgetting the connection there. 

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Nice!!!  lol

It would have been a major upgrade but not my top choice personally. This puts the whole “Gus is on the way out” chatter in question too.

Nick Saban once said, while wearing a Miami Dolphins hat, "I am not going to be the coach at Alabama".

Archived