Men vs. Kentucky game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spenser had that ball in his hands....momentarily......could not keep it... Sooo Close...

well, crap.  Tigers fall 82-80.  Terrific job to come back and make it a great game  when it appeared we were out of it.  crap.  War Eagle!!

Heartbreaking loss. So close to pulling out the huge comeback but like others have said, never should have been down 17 to begin with. If we can play every game like the last 7 minutes of this game, we'll win a lot.

Hosed at home. I guess that's going to be the theme for the entire 2018-19 athletic year 😡

We didn't deserve to win that one. I'm glad we made it close, but our guys still have a lot to learn. We can't count on shooting 3's that effectively to get it back within reach. We have to make better shots when it counts. 

Would have liked to have seen the refs swallow their whistle a little more in the second half, but it is what it is.  Two total home losses in three years by a combined 3 points ain't bad.  We'll be fine over the long haul.

3 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

remember the moving screen on horace that took 3 off of the board?....missed FT's by harper?....3 travels by horace....i mean, that crap cost us today....just got to play smarter

Compound that with Wiley not being available. Lots of what if’s. 

Tough loss. 

Archived