NCAA tourney thread

gravejd

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUGoo said:

Gift for sure

Missed FT’s difference in game

Yep and UT got a lot of fouls on hand checking which was unnecessary. They’ve been in the bonus for a while now

1 minute ago, djg0017 said:

Yep and UT got a lot of fouls on hand checking which was unnecessary. They’ve been in the bonus for a while now

UT was 4 of 13 FTs in first half.....sure could have used some of those by the time the game was winding down.   

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

UT shouldve slammed the door shut at the end of the game smh. This is gonna be a tough loss for them.

Yeah that foul. Damn

Just now, AUGoo said:

PU about with huge choke.

UT gonna hurt from this for a while.

I guess but hard for them to think they actually deserved to win it.....missed foul shots and too many fouls on defense....ending up about they way it should have IMO,  Might not be the best team but overall , Purdue played the best game tonight. 

Gotta show up at crunch time and UT did not. Heartbreaking loss for the hound dogs but good for Purdue for taking advantage of their second life and bowing up. 

Barnes is a really questionable coach at best from what I see. Junior/SR laden team and he did nothing to establish a future...you check the stats and he’s essentially ran the team through a 6th man rotation for the better part of the season 

8 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Barnes is a really questionable coach at best from what I see. Junior/SR laden team and he did nothing to establish a future...you check the stats and he’s essentially ran the team through a 6th man rotation for the better part of the season 

And he sits down the entire game. It's iritating. And he needs to get in the tanning bed. He looks like death. Hope they don't decide they want Bruce Pearl back.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I read he’s only beaten one team seeded better than his team in his career. So yeah.

27 minutes ago, around4ever said:

UT didn't show up for OT. 

Looked gassed again.  They had to pull some dude off the bench that hadn’t played all game.  One of the reasons we throttled them was fatigue.  Barnes gotta play his bench

These four teams playing now, may not even score 100 points combined.

Two games are dreadful in this era of 30 second shot clock and 3 point line.

2 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

These four teams playing now, may noft even score 100 points combined.

Two games are dreadful in this era of 30 second shot clock and 3 point line.

giphy.gif

Both of these games are just horrible, atm.

I dunno if I have EVER hated a non Bama/SEC school player or coach as much as I do Tony Bennett. This ISH is absolutely the most horrific, ugly and boring brand of basketball I have ever seen. I am sick of seeing it year after year. I hope UCLA hires him as is rumored so I do not have to watch it anymore. At some point yah it is great that you win a lot of games but no top shelf recruits is ever going to want to go play for that God awful system. 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I dunno if I have EVER hated a non Bama/SEC school player or coach as much as I do Tony Bennett. This ISH is absolutely the most horrific, ugly and boring brand of basketball I have ever seen. I am sick of seeing it year after year. I hope UCLA hires him as is rumored so I do not have to watch it anymore. At some point yah it is great that you win a lot of games but no top shelf recruits is ever going to want to go play for that God awful system. 

Purdue is about to destroy UVA.

Archived