NCAA tourney thread

gravejd

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

I went out in the yard at halftime.  I came back in a few minutes ago.  Did UT totally collapse or do Iowa take it to them?

Both

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went out in the yard at halftime.  I came back in a few minutes ago.  Did UT totally collapse or do Iowa take it to them?

Got super lazy with the ball. 

Iowa missed FTs at crucial time.....pretty much sealed their fate...

Just now, around4ever said:

I think I've seen them do that before. 

Iowa is nowhere near as quick as we are and has no business forcing that many turnovers. 

That was absolutely our a4e.  It was a ridiculous call.  One of the refs said clean block and the one from the other side of the court called it a foul. Wasn't close, clean block.  They win in the end.  1/4 of the sweet 16 are from the SEC.

I texted a UT friend.  He said they got hosed on a phantom foul on a blocked 3 pointer.  It was a 5 point turn around.  

your friend probably was getting a beer when Williams took about 3 steps and was able to get the ball to a team mate for a 3...

officiating spotty IMO but UT got as good as it gave in questionable calls. 

THATS WHY I HATE DAMN OFFICIALS!!!!! had UT lost that game, it would have been the greatest miscarriage of justice in basketball history....well, maybe not, but i'm peeved right now about that call against cole's cousin.....stevie wonder could see that it was not a foul, and they even disussed it!!!!....now, blame UT for losing focus and celebtrating early and credit iowa for a heroic comeback, but that was a horrible,horrible call....it was just beyond all words!!!!!....you mean to tell me that with all of this space age technology there nobody that has developed software and a computer system to officiate college and high school sports so we can eliminate these rat-b******s in striped shirts....the call was a 5 point swing.....people make mistakes, but turner  was not even close to fouling him......damn, i'm mad because it was clear that there was SEC bias in play

So let's see who we play this week. UNC or UW's tire fire offense again. 

Of course I'm cheering for UT. I really don't care about everybody else but my cousin played great again at the end of regulation. When everybody else is freezing up he scored 6 under 2 minutes left. Only had one turnover, he's been their best defender and just best guard period the last few games so between both them and us part of the sweet 16 this has been amazing. I just wish Ja Morant was still in the tournament

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I’m pulling for Tennessee just for Cole’s cousin alone. He’s been playing well lately. 

That's decent bro. I won't forget that. 

28 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That's decent bro. I won't forget that. 

You bet. From the way you’ve described him over the years since his recruitment, he sounds like a cool dude with a big work ethic. Plus he’s 256. It’s a shame that he didn’t want to go to Auburn.

UNC is quick, and moves the ball very well....we have a mismatch at PG with both ours against hedgehoghead.....for a freshman, he runs the offense very well.....they turned it over 10 times in the first half and washington is driving the paint a lot.....we will play at a high,high level to beat them and that includes getting back on defense....UNC rebounds very well.....i just don't know about this one

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Duke survives. Thought UCF was the better team and should have won. But Zion gets fall to foul out at the last moments

After Zion shoves another defender to the floor. 

Archived