NCAA tourney thread

gravejd

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Purdue is about to destroy UVA.

I have never wanted nothing more!!! lol. But seriously I really hope so. I do not want this Virginia stank anywhere near the final 4.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I dunno if I have EVER hated a non Bama/SEC school player or coach as much as I do Tony Bennett. This ISH is absolutely the most horrific, ugly and boring brand of basketball I have ever seen. I am sick of seeing it year after year. I hope UCLA hires him as is rumored so I do not have to watch it anymore. At some point yah it is great that you win a lot of games but no top shelf recruits is ever going to want to go play for that God awful system. 

They held a hot Oregon team to 49 points. The system works and that’s why you’re sick of seeing it.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

They held a hot Oregon team to 49 points. The system works and that’s why you’re sick of seeing it.

Well, at least the NCAA avoided a Wisconsin vs Va matchup......nobody could have stayed awake through that. 

It was hard enough watching TT/ Michigan or UVA/Oregon.  Bet the networks regretted scheduling those at the same time.  Turned both off before the Half.

Purdue is a tough team. Whoever beats them is going to have to work hard to get it done. As for the Voles, who wants a small useless rodent around anyway? Glad they choked.

51 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Purdue is a tough team. Whoever beats them is going to have to work hard to get it done. As for the Voles, who wants a small useless rodent around anyway? Glad they choked.

??

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

Well, at least the NCAA avoided a Wisconsin vs Va matchup......nobody could have stayed awake through that. 

lol and you think people actually stayed awake through oregon and virginia?! Both teams shot below 40% from the field! Oregon shot 37% and Virginia shot 35%. Then in the other stinker of a game you had Michigan shooting 32% and Texas Tech shot a robust 43%. MAN OH MAN exciting stuff last night from the late games!!! SIGN ME UP FOR MORE OF THAT! hahaha. I think the term for this is cruel and unusual punishment.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

45 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

??

Vole - 

noun

any of several small mouselike or ratlike rodents of the genus Microtus and related genera, having short limbs and a short tail.

16 minutes ago, marsbold said:

Vole - 

noun

any of several small mouselike or ratlike rodents of the genus Microtus and related genera, having short limbs and a short tail.

vole ≠ vols " Tennessee adopted the name Volunteers, or more commonly Vols, because of a now-official nickname that Tennessee received during the War of 1812, the Volunteer State. "

1 hour ago, Bottomfeeder said:

vole ≠ vols " Tennessee adopted the name Volunteers, or more commonly Vols, because of a now-official nickname that Tennessee received during the War of 1812, the Volunteer State. "

Well we've been treating them like voles. 3 game win streak? Owning h2h tie breaker in their "co" champion season? Keeping them from winning the SEC regular season the next year? Absolute dismantling in SEC Championship game? 

THEY ARE VOLES TO US.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol and you think people actually stayed awake through oregon and virginia?! Both teams shot below 40% from the field! Oregon shot 37% and Virginia shot 35%. Then in the other stinker of a game you had Michigan shooting 32% and Texas Tech shot a robust 43%. MAN OH MAN exciting stuff last night from the late games!!! SIGN ME UP FOR MORE OF THAT! hahaha. I think the term for this is cruel and unusual punishment.

Yep...the set-up for the west coast yesterday was awful.....I made a few minutes of both games but decided to read a little Brad Thor instead...good decision.

2 hours ago, Bottomfeeder said:

I’m pretty sure it was a joke/play on “Vols”. 

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’m pretty sure it was a joke/play on “Vols”. 

knowing the guy who made the post …there is NO doubt .....:)

6 hours ago, marsbold said:

Vole - 

noun

Ooooooohh.

Gotcha!

Clever

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I stayed up in hopes of seeing Oregon Cheerleaders. 

oregon-cheerleaders-2-560x383.jpg

I really don't like that guy.  He is definitely not my Herro.

Archived