Men vs. North Carolina game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn’t sound good for Chuma. I hope he is okay. I really thought him walking off the court with help was a good thing. 

Big hole to fill if Chuma (presumably) is done for. But man, these guys have stepped up, and stepped up again. I couldn't be happier!

Gus feels the pressure dropping off and its all because of Bruce and this team!

It wouldn't be Auburn without some adversity in our way. I cannot even enjoy this win properly because of Chuma's injury man. I am just sick about it. Can we not catch a break? Chuma was playing out of his mind and moving himself up the NBA first round draft boards and making himself a lot of money and now this? DAMN DAMN DAMN man. I feel horrible for the kid. This just ain't right. It ain't supposed to be like this. SO SO SO proud of this team. They have so much heart and guts. One of my favorite AU teams ever regardless of sport. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!! Praying for you Chuma. Hope it is a miracle and it is just a sprain or hyper extension. 

I'll say it again, if I'm a high school basketball player I'm going to play for Pearl. He would give everything he has for his players and vice-versa. 

We hung in on the glass and we turned them over. Out attempted them and shot the ball well. What a damn game. 

Love to Chuma and hoping for the best for his future. So much to say about this game. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

DAMN IT! Why did they have to show the replay of the interview? It's got me tearing up again. 

I won’t have tear glands left after tonight 

Archived