Men vs. North Carolina game thread

WarTiger

Oh My God!!!!!   WDE.   But hate it for Okeke....I’ve been waiting for him to bust out all year...he finally did and then that...😢

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know when we play in the Final Four but I really dont think Chuma's injury is THAT bad. Id like to think he could come off in a reserve role at that point

I just hate the idea of playing Duke without the guy 

5 minutes ago, weathergeakal said:

This is a team does not limit itself. They also know that you don't limit God. Nothing is too big or bad for Him. 🙏

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I dont know when we play in the Final Four but I really dont think Chuma's injury is THAT bad. Id like to think he could come off in a reserve role at that point

I just hate the idea of playing Duke without the guy 

Here’s hoping......

War Eagle!  Just finished the game!  Prayers out to Chuma.  I hate that for him as a person.  

Coming in late and know you all have sent out some amazing prayers to Chuma. Adding mine as well. Not ashamed to admit Bruce had me shedding tears with his comments. This team has done the unthinkable and I still believe in them to the fullest without Chuma. 

It will be a tougher task If it’s against Kentucky as they can beat you inside and out but if guys continue to step up like tonight I’m putting my money on us to win it all! Duke nor Virginia doesn’t scare me. It’s Kentucky. They smashed us and I hope we get the opportunity to repay the favor. WDE! 🦅

We are two weeks in to football spring training and literally no one cares. If that’s not proof Bruce is the man I don’t know what is. :) 

Chuma’s situation makes me think of Kevin Ware’s injury and how Louisville just elevated their game to a championship after it. Hope our guys can do the same

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

We are two weeks in to football spring training and literally no one cares. If that’s not proof Bruce is the man I don’t know what is. :) 

🤣

6 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Chuma’s situation makes me think of Kevin Ware’s injury and how Louisville just elevated their game to a championship after it. Hope our guys can do the same

Except Ware wasn’t a starter. 

12 minutes ago, FUZZYAUFAN said:

My twins after the game  653CFD09-A61D-4BDE-869A-7647225E386E.jpeg

My Mom is a twin. Twins share a special bond that the rest of us will never know. I know you must be proud.

Archived