Auburn In The NFL Thread

aujeff11

Dee Ford has been VERY EFFECTIVE with the pass rush. The KC rush defense is garbage though. They are pretenders.

Thank you to all who are posting clips of former Auburn players in the NFL.  I specifically come to this thread in hopes to see them.  

• Like 1

Johnathon Jones with a right place right time critical interception for the Pats and returned it 28 yards.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Johnathon Jones with a right place right time critical interception for the Pats and returned it 28 yards.

And he was tackled/forced out of bounds by Braden Smith.

• Love 1

Let's freaking gooooooo! I needed Cam  and my panthers to win after that bullcrap from yesterday.

13 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Let's freaking gooooooo! I needed Cam  and my panthers to win after that bullcrap from yesterday.

your man Cam about let it get away with some untimely INTs....but managed to drive the team enough yards in the last 40 seconds to give Gano a chance at the monster kick which was pretty much a desperation effort.....but a "no doubter" when it cleared the bar.....:)

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

your man Cam about let it get away with some untimely INTs....but managed to drive the team enough yards in the last 40 seconds to give Gano a chance at the monster kick which was pretty much a desperation effort.....but a "no doubter" when it cleared the bar.....:)

Your man cam?! UMMMM pretty sure that is ALL of OUR MAN CAM!!!! 

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Your man cam?! UMMMM pretty sure that is ALL of OUR MAN CAM!!!! 

Thank you!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Misunderstanding on the pick to the te...Forgot what happened on the other pick..Also cam spiked the ball on 4th down but don't tell anybody!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Misunderstanding on the pick to the te...Forgot what happened on the other pick..Also cam spiked the ball on 4th down but don't tell anybody!

I missed the spike....but the INT near the goal line....that was too bad...but yep, not always clear whether QB was wrong or the WR ran a bad route....

:[

• Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

LMAO WOOOOOOOW history repeated itself. Roc Thomas just had the opening play of the 2014 Iron Bowl situation................................

• Haha 1

Cam missed a wide open McCaffrey in the endzone and made another errant pass to get a first down to maybe win the game. Cody Parkey just missed a would be game winning fg in OT. The hits keep coming.

Rudy Ford blew his coverage and Emmanuel Sanders basically walked in from 64 yards out. Josh bynes still playing well though.

Andy Reid’s offense is damn beautiful.  And Mahomes is still playing like a GOAT. 

Also,

Today, Cam Newton:

-Registered his 17th game-winning drive, including his 15th 4th Quarter comeback (passing Rodgers & Luck).

-Passed Michael Vick as the QB w/ the most rushing 1st Downs ever.

-Passed Brett Favre (was 3rd - now 2nd), for QBs w/ the most TDs through 8 seasons.

Not bad for someone that we were told  wouldn’t make it to his second contract.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I never truly appreciated KJ till he was in the NFL. I never knew how truly great he was till now. DUDE IS A FREAKING BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!! He is not just some system RB. Love in his postgame press conference sunday he had on a Auburn shirt. WAR DAMN KJ!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

He’s lighting it up. Could have much more yards if he was properly used in beginning of the season. I don’t like that Blount is going to vulture the TD’s that KJ deserves but oh well. He is still on one of my fantasy teams and got me 19 points yesterday.