Auburn In The NFL Thread

aujeff11

Matthew Berry just sent a link on fantasy to pump the brakes on Kerryon Johnson.

Thats bait, #fakenews, and rat poison all in one.

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I never truly appreciated KJ till he was in the NFL. I never knew how truly great he was till now. DUDE IS A FREAKING BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!! He is not just some system RB. Love in his postgame press conference sunday he had on a Auburn shirt. WAR DAMN KJ!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!

My greatest 2 accomplishments as an Auburn message board investor were buying Tre Mason and Kerryon Johnson low. 

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

The battle between the endzone and Julio Jones rages on. Another week. Another touchdown free game by JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol.

Insanity. Absolute insanity. 

8 hours ago, WFE12 said:

😁

I was happy when KJ got drafted, but a little sad that it was Detroit. I should have saved my pity for Barkley. My goodness, the Giants are awful.

BUT... thank goodness they are. I got Saquon with the 7th pick in one of my drafts. And they're so bad that Eli is trying to get Barkley the ball any time he doesn't throw it to Odell, to the tune of 49 catches for 424 yards and 2 TDs to go with his rushing stats. #26 in your programs, #Saquon in your hearts. 

(I've got KJ on that team, too. Drafted him later than I thought I was going to get to. Gonna have KJ vs Marlon Mack problems the next couple weeks.)

(Do we have a dedicated FFB thread? Should we?)

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1

10 hours ago, WFE12 said:

😁

Less receptions though. Barkley is a PPR nightmare when playing against him. 

Down 17-0 Cam’s like, “Eh, I’ve seen worse.“ 

Love KJ, but I’d take Barkley in a second. He’s crazy good. 

Edited by jared52

18 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Down 17-0 Cam’s like, “Eh, I’ve seen worse.“ 

Love KJ, but I’d take Barkley in a second. He’s crazy good. 

lol well yaaaaaaaaaaaah but why are we comparing KJ and Barkley?

26 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol well yaaaaaaaaaaaah but why are we comparing KJ and Barkley?

Rookie of the year candidates. Both are RBs. Etc.Etc

• Like 1

The narrative of being a black athlete instead of black QB as told by Deshaun Watson is happening again. 

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Maybe Norv is the right OC for this stage of Cam's career.🤔

absolutely! This is what we talked about all off season in here. Uncle Norv is who Cameron needs to get to the next level as a passer. He never was gonna get there with booty o's shula as his OC.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

absolutely! This is what we talked about all off season in here. Uncle Norv is who Cameron needs to get to the next level as a passer. He never was gonna get there with booty o's shula as his OC.

You right about that...

• Love 1

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

And two forced fumbles

He started as a 2 star so Gus did not get to coach him from a 5 or 4 star down to a 2 star! lol. But seriously WAR DAMN DEE FORD!!!! he is a BEAST when healthy.

• Like 1

Yea with the way they dumped Carlson, I found it satisfying with their kicker missing an extra point last night. I hope they lose every game

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Cam had his best year without Kelvin Benjamin and now he's so far putting up better numbers than that year AGAIN WITHOUT Kelvin Benjamin..And how is he doing in Buffalo? Cam took the high road and is flourishing. Gotta love that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

WOOOOOOO!!!!!! WAR DAMN CAM EAGLE FOREVER!