Gender ideology run amok in Canada

TitanTiger

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Waxing his testicles? 

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

i am weirded out just thinking about that.  That s*** would hurt if not take the skin right off the scrotum. We live in a very very strange world. Hand him a safety razor and let him do it himself. 

I’m glad I’m not the only one that wondered about this. Lol. He/ she / it needs Manscaped!

10 minutes ago, alexava said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one that wondered about this. Lol. He/ she / it needs Manscaped!

Would it be wrong to suggest using a cheese grater?

52 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

However, as we have been told many times, sexual orientation and transgenderism are not related.  In other words, just because a biological man feels like he is really a woman, that doesn't mean that he correspondingly is attracted to men.  So one can be a trans woman but still attracted to women.  Or they could be now attracted to men.  One could be a trans man and now be attracted to women, or still be attracted to men.  Or they could be asexual.  Or bisexual.  Or a trans woman could be attracted to a trans man.

Yay, post-modernism.

This is where I get completely lost. Lol. I have stated before I don’t understand it and don’t need to. What I do understand is they ain’t bothering me one bit.  If not for that stupid bathroom bill in NC we wouldn’t be aware of hardly any of this. Except Jenner? You have to search pretty hard to even find cases like this and these cases are outliers at worst. It seems like a bunch of trannies are following you around and putting burrs under your saddle every time you turn around. How do YOU let this bother YOU so much?

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

However, as we have been told many times, sexual orientation and transgenderism are not related.  In other words, just because a biological man feels like he is really a woman, that doesn't mean that he correspondingly is attracted to men.  So one can be a trans woman but still attracted to women.  Or they could be now attracted to men.  One could be a trans man and now be attracted to women, or still be attracted to men.  Or they could be asexual.  Or bisexual.  Or a trans woman could be attracted to a trans man.

Yay, post-modernism.

I am confused...basically "declare yourself transgendered and never be lonely on a Saturday nite?"

26 minutes ago, alexava said:

This is where I get completely lost. Lol. I have stated before I don’t understand it and don’t need to. What I do understand is they ain’t bothering me one bit.  If not for that stupid bathroom bill in NC we wouldn’t be aware of hardly any of this. Except Jenner? You have to search pretty hard to even find cases like this and these cases are outliers at worst. It seems like a bunch of trannies are following you around and putting burrs under your saddle every time you turn around. How do YOU let this bother YOU so much?

I can count about a dozen that i "know" well enough to have a conversation with. During the late 80s, while taking care of my dad. I worked in downtown HSV. There was a "half-way house" for TGs near us somewhere Five Points. I dont know where. But we had multiple pre- and post-op TGs as customers. Hey, even a TG has car troubles. Anyway, I now know several from my work, high school, and 1-2 from the Navy. One at work is a former Marine. I pray they find happiness and that their families find happiness and acceptance as well.

Bothered? I cant say I am even bothered by this. It is just another struggle that folks need help getting thru. As for TGs etc. If they arent molesting kids, beating up women, etc. They dont bother me at all.

Child Molesters or a Wife/Woman Beaters...These are the reasons God made higher calibers...and juries of your peers...

14 hours ago, alexava said:

When it’s purely personal it doesn’t bother me. I can honestly say I don’t care what some guy or girl chooses to wear or not wear, whether what they wear make up or not, whether they prefer boxers or panties, or whether they want to be called Chuck or Brenda.  That is for them and their family and friends to care about. 

It is when the personal intersects with the legal, or the personal intersects with religion - particularly Christianity - that I start to be interested. I like theology and my interest is piqued when it is discussed. Likewise when new legalities come into play over other people’s personal decisions, that interests me. And especially when it comes to legal matters, it does (or at least has the potential to) affect us all.   

But neither have to affect me directly for the discussion of such intersections to be worthy of interest or worth a thread here. Since when has a requirement for posting here been that the issue has to affect YOU personally and directly?

I’ll give you an out - you have my full permission to never click on another thread where "trannies" are being talked about ever again. You need never be concerned again with a subject that doesn’t interest you and that bugs you so much when I discuss any aspect I personally find interesting to discuss. By that I don’t mean you aren’t welcome to discuss, but please don’t feel obligated. 

9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I am confused...basically "declare yourself transgendered and never be lonely on a Saturday nite?"

It's an odd deal man.

14 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Waxing his testicles? 

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

i am weirded out just thinking about that.  That s*** would hurt if not take the skin right off the scrotum. We live in a very very strange world. Hand him a safety razor and let him do it himself. 

No doubt it would hurt like hell.  Interestingly in this case, one of the aestheticians said that it actually is a completely different procedure in terms of training and they even use a different type of wax for the reason you state - the skin on the scrotum and penis is thinner and more sensitive.

On 7/23/2019 at 8:37 PM, TitanTiger said:

Yay, post-modernism.

The question was what determines gender identity beyond the obvious anatomical sexual characteristics. 

My intent was to simply point out the brain's integral role in all things relating to sex, including gender identity.

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The question was what determines gender identity beyond the obvious anatomical sexual characteristics. 

My intent was to simply point out the brain's integral role in all things relating to sex, including gender identity.

Okay, given all that. Mechanically, how do you brazilian bikini wax man parts...

I'll wait for your answer. Drawings, Pictures, videos are welcome...

:popcorn:

12 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Okay, given all that. Mechanically, how do you brazilian bikini wax man parts...

I'll wait for your answer. Drawings, Pictures, videos are welcome...

:popcorn:

😯  Are you sure you want to go down that road?

11 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

😯  Are you sure you want to go down that road?

I dont, but if homey takes the bait, maybe we get a hilarious do it yourself video off of youtube.

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I dont, but if homey takes the bait, maybe we get a hilarious do it yourself video off of youtube.

Count me NOT INTERESTED in seeing that. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Count me NOT INTERESTED in seeing that. 

quitter....lol

Archived