Count down thread

LKEEL75

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/25/2019 at 8:34 PM, gr82be said:

Now you're into something. We could let some moths loose in the locker room the night before the Iron Bowl. Can you imagine the look on the SEC refs faces when they are forced to call holding because the Bama o-lineman has a hand full of blue jersey? 

Nick would tell the refs he would do a 30 second self review and find nothing bad and tell the refs to proceed on or call his buddy Emmert

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

BURGER!!!!

jeff-burger-660x463.jpg

Still one of my favorites. 

KarlosDansby.jpg

Karlos Dansby anyone?

Side note: the evolution of uniforms and gear from 2003 to now is phenomenal.

3 hours ago, Zeek said:

KarlosDansby.jpg

Karlos Dansby anyone?

Side note: the evolution of uniforms and gear from 2003 to now is phenomenal.

Under Armor did wonders for the uniform.  Some say Russell is making a comeback though, similar to Champion.  Champion gear is fetching premium prices among students these days...it's retro to them.

26 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Under Armor did wonders for the uniform.  Some say Russell is making a comeback though, similar to Champion.  Champion gear is fetching premium prices among students these days...it's retro to them.

Yup! I work at a pretty affluent high school and there's a lot of Russell and Champion gear designed to look older. Also, and keep in mind most of these kids could ask for any vehicle, there are a lot of  older Jeep Wranglers for some reason.

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

I bought a Champion hoodie recently because somebody said Champion is cool now. But also because it's a damned good hoodie. 

Brad Pitt and Quentin Tarantino also just threw them a really sweet lob.

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Retro Jordans are making a killin’ these days too. 

9 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Yeah, they make good spark plugs too... lol

Well, see, what I meant was...

Crap. I'll just leave my man card at the door.

36 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Well, see, what I meant was...

Crap. I'll just leave my man card at the door.

Consider this: A Champion spark plug logo on a Champion brand hoodie.  You would be blowing people's minds and they wouldn't even know it!

Archived