Practice News & Notes: 8/14 (Scrimmage #2)

ellitor

3 minutes ago, Sani-Freeze said:

Not arguing those points - but Garner rotates 5 DTs and right now we have two in Brown and Truesdell. Four if you count Coe and Davidson. Hence my concerns. The freshmen DL class looks talented, but they are all pretty undersized right now except maybe Handy. 

Miller will miss game one if any.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

See, this isn't correct. Many more factors to this than putting it together mentally. TD's has the mental part. Just best to let this one die and lets see what the kid can do this year.

Well, why should I let it die, if you are saying this is incorrect? Clearly, you know something we don't, yet you want say. You already said it wasn't because he was in trouble and that is fine.

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Not really. You also said confidence and maturity, which if you knew TD that this is just out right wrong. So you are saying that TD's problems last year were due to him not picking up the schemes? Is this what you mean? If so you are wrong. Shocker. 

lol what is this, Aufamily? 

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Auburn’s DL stats last year wasn’t all on them. 

Auburn’s returning starters are actual evidence that the DL will be a strength.

Moultry wasn’t very far off last year he just needed a year to acclimate. 

Truesdell will potentially be a low 3* hero. 

Preseason Top 8? Can go up or down. Preseason rankings are pointless anyway. 

No you're adjusting, yes to be a strength but no to best line in the country. Once again you can't even say we have elite pass rushers

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

can't even say we have elite pass rushers

None proven yet anyway. Really need TD to come on there plus Coe & Davidson to do better.

44 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I don’t understand how saying our DL will be a strength (to which our DL is highly regarded and has plenty of  actual evidence) can be so polarizing. 

Aufamily gonna Aufamily 

Because I asked a question is why this all got kicked off.....but I'm electric like that. But making excuses to poor o line play I don't see many falling for.....just sunshine and the crew

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

None proven yet anyway. Really need TD to come on there plus Coe & Davidson to do better.

Right. Which goes back to my original point...how many best d lines you remember that didn't have at least one monster pass rusher?

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No you're adjusting, yes to be a strength but no to best line in the country. Once again you can't even say we have elite pass rushers

I never said we we were going to be the best line.

We finished second in the conference in sacks with TD and Big Kat learning on the job. They have more experience now. I expect more to add to last year’s overall DL success. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Right. Which goes back to my original point...how many best d lines you remember that didn't have at least one monster pass rusher?

I mean you certainly aren't wrong

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Because I asked a question is why this all got kicked off.....but I'm electric like that. But making excuses to poor o line play I don't see many falling for.....just sunshine and the crew

Our OL has to better because they face our DL all season long and Iron should sharpen iron. 

Just to show you where we are at in comparison to DL coaching and the OL coaching. Our 2nd string DL is beating our 2nd string OL. 

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Who is the most hated poster on Aufamily:

Me, @cole256 or @aujeff11

that is the real question lol.

I'm probably the Dallas Cowboys of the board. Most polarizing. Either loved or hated. Not much in between. Just glad we didn't have a most disliked posters thread. lol

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

We certainly aren’t Clemson level yet, but I’d take this DL group over many if not all within last decade. 

Fairley didn’t make our DL dominant by himself.

Lawson and Adams wasn’t as dominant together. 

2 minutes ago, aubcali said:

At least there are no depth issues with the OL. 

78K806OHPM.gif

Damn! You just had to throw up the Mikey-signal didn't you.

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Our 2nd string DL is beating our 2nd string OL.

and our 1st string OL most of the time before yesterday at least.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

I'm probably the Dallas Cowboys of the board. Either loved or hated. Not much in between. Just glad we didn't have a most disliked posters thread. lol

I tried to be likable. Talked about beer, and stuff and that got boring. I’m just going to be me. if that’s okay. 

there is most arguing on this page and one in basketball than almost all of the politics section. i get the political hate because of different candidates but auburn fans loving auburn and going at it hard is just kinda odd to me. not the notre dame one........but football jesus is watching................lol

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Lawson and Adams wasn’t as dominant together. 

Because Lawson was hurt most of his college career. Had he been healthy that would have been nasty in a good way.

7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Our OL has to better because they face our DL all season long and Iron should sharpen iron. 

Worked out great last year

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Damn! You just had to throw up the Mikey-signal didn't you.

on a lighter note i  wonder what mikeys theme song would be?

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

auburn fans loving auburn and going at it hard is just kinda odd to me

Not odd at all. Just a big family with lots of passion that have different opinions while all wanting the best for AU.

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I tried to be likable. Talked about beer, and stuff and that got boring. I’m just going to be me. if that’s okay. 

i am not taking sides but you certainly have the right to express your own views and take on things. but i am butthurt you never mentioned the devils lettuce with beer and stuff......lol

Archived