Practice News & Notes: 8/14 (Scrimmage #2)

ellitor

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Correct. This is where I am willing to give the benefit of a doubt. 

Agreed. I get not ever seeing them live and how that could have an impact as it apparently did in 2010. Gus has seen them live so he has to have a good idea of what they can do. I don't think you risk injury any further.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAR had surgery on his leg with no set timetable ☹️

My dude Derick Hall is a 230 lbs. freshman. Still a bit of a "tweener" at Buck but he should keep filling out.

Receivers not having it together is frustrating considering the talent at the position. Make KB the recruiting coordinator and bring in a more technical receivers coach.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Probably because there is minimum input from the “Wolfpack.” 

Wolfpack has had little to nothing to do with the arguments in this thread.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

YOU! do that. But when you guys get together, you do rile up the masses to get on Gus, even if you are in the right. You definitely can't deny that. Of course when it gets out of control, y'all do throw gifs to lighten the mood. 

All Wolfpack members are GIF friendly. Not just me.  I mean we are not the ones who take things to seriously. I dunno why we get such a bad rap in here when we are the most un serious people on the board. I will say this all of the wolfpack were Gus fans at one time or another and got burned by him. We pivot. We adjust. We are reactionary and form opinions by what we see. We are flexible. The pro Gus people I do not think you can say that about. They are going to be pro Gus no matter what.

Just now, ellitor said:

Wolfpack has had little to nothing to do with the arguments in this thread.

Never said anything about this thread. But they do have a tendency to rile up the masses. They do take pot shots. They do refuse to respond to valid debating points. They do post gifs. They are well respected posters so many won't have issues with them. The guy who gave them the moniker is not as popular, so he gets heaped on. There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying this stuff. It's the truth. Not a popular truth but it is.

31 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

My man! Love seeing Whiskey Myers getting some mentions around here! :cheers:

new album september 27th. they have four new cuts on youtube. best stuff i have heard from them so far. i cannot wait for the new jams! i posted the four new cuts in the music section.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

All Wolfpack members are GIF friendly. Not just me.  I mean we are not the ones who take things to seriously. I dunno why we get such a bad rap in here when we are the most un serious people on the board. I will say this all of the wolfpack were Gus fans at one time or another and got burned by him. We pivot. We adjust. We are reactionary and form opinions by what we see. We are flexible. The pro Gus people I do not think you can say that about. They are going to be pro Gus no matter what.

Bro you have members in your pack who block people. You guys definitely take things seriously lol. And some of the blocking may be warranted, so that is totally okay.  Like I said, I just wish when valid points get made against y'all they are responded to appropriately. I think this thread has been fine with talking points and very cordial.

lets be clear here. ell can whup anyone on here with one hand tied behind his back and a cold brewski in the other. all he needs to do is give  you the look. i refuse to go to the sonic in my town just in case he might be lurking...........lol.

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The wolf pack is like an undiscovered wet diaper due to a Trojan horse of exclamation marks and eccentric energy.  

My thesis:

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Never said anything about this thread.

It was implied the way your other post was worded but no biggie.

Just now, ellitor said:

It was implied the way your other post was worded but no biggie.

My apologies . Generally speaking. I thought this thread was really good with minimal ribbing tbh. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

The wolf pack is like an undiscovered wet diaper due to a Trojan horse of exclamation makes and eccentric energy.  

My thesis:

Either you're drunk, or your post is brilliantly above my level of reading comprehension.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

ell can whup anyone on here with one hand tied behind his back and a cold brewski in the other.

Thanks but 1 problem there. With my CP I only have 1 functioning hand. Can't hold a beer in my other hand regardless.

1 minute ago, kennypowers said:

Either you're drunk, or your post is brilliantly above my level of reading comprehension.

Bernie sanders?! You are the drunk one. J/k. Wrong thread 

1 minute ago, kennypowers said:

Well,  I’m not sober. I’m 30 now though and have had hangovers that lasted over a day and a half. This old man isn’t getting drunk anymore. 

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Bro you have members in your pack who block people. You guys definitely take things seriously lol. And some of the blocking may be warranted, so that is totally okay. 

But that is just 1 or 2 people we block out of the whole board and the rest we seem to get along with and have fun with and have a good time with for the most part. I actually really enjoy Mikey who I think you were referring to who gave us the moniker even though he refuses to accept wolfpack and wants to aggressively push it just being called the Pack! lol. I respect Mikey because he is a legit Gus fan and is not some fake Gus fan who is just trying so hard to be a contrarian when we all remember he was one of the biggest Gus haters not to long ago.

4 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Great handle by the way!

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

have had hangovers that lasted over a day and a half.

Never had a hangover thank God but I did get so drunk 1 time I stayed drunk for a day & a half.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

But that is just 1 or 2 people we block out of the whole board and the rest we seem to get along with and have fun with and have a good time with for the most part. I actually really enjoy Mikey who I think you were referring to who gave us the moniker even though he refuses to accept wolfpack and wants to aggressively push it just being called the Pack! lol. I respect Mikey because he is a legit Gus fan and is not some fake Gus fan who is just trying so hard to be a contrarian when we all remember he was one of the biggest Gus haters not to long ago.

Ehh Mikey means well. But like I said. I don’t have a problem with any of you guys. I just wish you guys would actually debate at times instead of riling up the masses and then walking out lol. Some of the Gus critiquing is definitely warranted but I find it so weird that y’all would rather debate Mikey, who honestly is just trolling you all, and refuse to refute other things. That’s pretty much where I am at with it. 

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Thanks but 1 problem there. With my CP I only have 1 functioning hand. Can't hold a beer in my other hand regardless.

well hell. now i am bummed ell. my apologies altho i know you do not require it. i do not see handicapped. i see one smart cat and talented in most things football.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Ehh Mikey means well. But like I said. I don’t have a problem with any of you guys. I just wish you guys would actually debate at times instead of riling up the masses and then walking out lol. Some of the Gus critiquing is definitely warranted but I find it so weird that y’all would rather debate Mikey, who honestly is just trolling you all, and refuse to refute other things. That’s pretty much where I am at with it. 

Hahaha Mikey is not trolling. He is being completely serious at all times. He does not know how to troll.  Now 64 on the other hand? That dude has a game plan and comes in and riles everyone up with his passive aggressiveness and his EXTREME use of dots ......... after whatever he says which he uses for dramatic effect and then he just exits after he lights the fire and goes somewhere to watch it burn! lol...... Debating and arguing is just not our thing. It is not our role in here. We leave that for other people. We just want to have fun and have a good time. 

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

some fake Gus fan who is just trying so hard to be a contrarian when we all remember he was one of the biggest Gus haters not to long ago.

You  CANNOT be talking about me because I’ve stayed consistent with Gus. There are things I  like, and things I dont like about him. Have said as much today.

I’m just not going to decide “what should I be mad at Gus about today” and then roll with it. 

Archived