Practice News & Notes: 8/14 (Scrimmage #2)

ellitor

11 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Try messaging him. If you can’t, there is your answer. 

Not necesarrily. Sometimes poster's conversation boxes are full. If so the message you get when trying to PM will be the same as if they have you in ignore.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Whiskey is a great poster. Definitely handles disagreements well. 

Also has a really good, worthwhile connection.

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

However, when Bo's in, discard the ZR, which is just a slow developing fake without the right QB, and it ain't fooling anybody.  Defenses will learn quickly (IN MY OPINION) that Bo is not a homerun threat with his legs and will basically ignore it

Bo isn’t slow, he just doesn’t provide the inside-outside running game and is just well, different. Bo should command a completely different kind of offense that Gus hasn’t really proven that he can orchestrate.  If he can really sling it, we are not being very efficient with the limited plays by running the ZR with him. 

There is a reason why he only got 280 rushing yards his senior season with at least a third on one large chunk play. He is a play maker in that he can escape while keeping his eyes down the field. If he’s the QB, Gus should help him.

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You can still tag people you have on ignore FTR @Auburn2Eugene. I just temporarily ignored you & can still tag you. We don't have blocking. Ignoring is the closest thing to it.

Yeah I already figured that out and apologized directly to Whiskey for my mistake

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

Btw I am not co-signing Bo nix being the next Nick Marshall lol. 

Good. I didn't want to have to check you into the looney bin with Jeff. (General joke. Not saying you 2 have the same opinion on this topic.)

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not necesarrily. Sometimes poster's conversation boxes are full. If so the message you get when trying to PM will be the same as if they have you in ignore.

Have been here since late 2014 and still not even close to a full message box. I guess that means others think my profile has the dia-bee-tus 

1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Yeah I already figured that out and apologized directly to Whiskey for my mistake

Typing one hand is slow. Y'all get 2 or 3 times the posts in by the time I get 1. lol

Just now, ellitor said:

Good. I didn't want to have to check you into the looney bin with Jeff. (General joke. Not saying you 2 have the same opinion on this topic.)

Haha yeah. Only the assumption that Bo can't escape. I think he can be an Aaron Rodgers with the escapability. Just do enough to move the sticks, but I am not expecting him to pull a NM and take over the game as he did against the vols.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

God forbid I think one QB is better for our offense. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Have been here since late 2014 and still not even close to a full message box. I guess that means others think my profile has the dia-bee-tus 

People don't PM that often. If you are saying you send a lot of PMs & it often says message can't be sent a lot of times then it's possible you are ignored by a number of people.

There's no more time to decide anything. Whoever is winning he needs to let them know how. It's fine to install the offense and perfect it. And both of them need all the reps they can get

Just now, ellitor said:

If you are saying you send a lot of PMs & it often says message can't be sent a lot of times then it's possible you are ignored by a number of people.

Nope it was you actually. I tried to PM you DJ Williams intel and you had me blocked. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Nope it was you actually. I tried to PM you DJ Williams intel and you had me blocked. 

I remember & what I'm saying is whether a person has you blocked or their inbox is full you get the same message about the message not being able to be sent.

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Whoever is winning he needs to let them know

Agreed but he doesn't need to let us know IMO.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I remember & what I'm saying is whether a person has you blocked or their inbox is full you get the same message about the message not being able to be sent.

Yeah, I read that part crystal clear.

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

God forbid I think one QB is better for our offense. 

Relax. It was a good-natured rib. Let me pick on you some...

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

People don't PM that often. If you are saying you send a lot of PMs & it often says message can't be sent a lot of times then it's possible you are ignored by a number of people.

Did you just get exposed E lol.

well clearly he isn’t on your ignore list now if ever 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Yeah, I read that part crystal clear.

I'm kinda confused then. Sounds like you may still salty about last December. If I didn't say it before then I'm sorry. I haven't put you back on ignore since then FTR.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

well clearly he isn’t on your ignore list now if ever 

Yeah. He hasn't been on it since we chatted on DJ.

I'm kinda confused then. Sounds like you may still salty about last December. If I didn't say it before then I'm sorry. I haven't put you back on ignore since then FTR.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897c3d6376aac3ff4f7ed

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nah that’s not it. I was saying I learned I couldn’t message people when ignored when I messaged you. I don’t generally message a lot of people. I can tell after feedback suddenly dries up when I’m blocked or not. Btw( You didn’t have to apologize again. 

9 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Nah that’s not it. I was saying I learned I couldn’t message people when ignored when I messaged you. I don’t generally message a lot of people. I can tell after feedback suddenly dries up when I’m blocked or not. Btw( You didn’t have to apologize again. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897c3d6376aac3ff4f7ed

Archived