Which players step up in 2019?

StatTiger

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 3:06 PM, StatTiger said:

it as long as he remains healthy.

I know we weren't paying attention last season.... but he was the ONLY RB NEVER HURT last season and has underwent an entire track season, still no injuries.... so I'm a little unclear as to why this keeps being stated lmao 🤦‍♀️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momma Worm said:

I'm a little unclear as to why this keeps being stated

I do. 😁:-X

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Please enlighten me Bird lol

To be nice, let's just say it's a lack of understanding. 😂

37 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

In regards to Worm....let them stay sleep my love.... we like it better that way! A lot of people just like to hear themselves talk and no matter how well he does they will have something to say because their guy isn't living up to their man crush dreams. One things for certain and 2 things for sure they cant take the DOG out of him and that thing is vicious! When Cadillac and Ronnie Brown say the say thing about a guy, you know its real!

I'll go on record of saying I didn't mention worm as someone who might "step up" because I believe he already showed us some great things last year :trampoline:

371 yards with a 5.1 average ain't bad for a freshman in the daggum SEC! Long live Worm lol.

18 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

I know we weren't paying attention last season.... but he was the ONLY RB NEVER HURT last season and has underwent an entire track season, still no injuries.... so I'm a little unclear as to why this keeps being stated lmao 🤦‍♀️

I just noticed that none of the other RBs received that same qualifier. Even the one who's, as you pointed out, already had an injury. Interesting. 

16 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I just noticed that none of the other RBs received that same qualifier. Even the one who's, as you pointed out, already had an injury. Interesting. 

Yup. I love Stat but didn't expect him to use that qualifier.