Auburn Post Game Show

gulftiger66

Does anyone know if the post game show or what once was called "Auburn Everyday" are being telecast this year and if so which channel.  I'm on Dish.  Thanks. 

I haven't seen anything official yet. The AU Football Every Day series was cancelled last year in favor of the Season One Twenty Six series that was on YouTube. The AU Football Review was still recorded with Gus post game tho, and I expect it will continue (think it's a contractual media obligation for the HC).

I'd look for some 15-20 minute YouTube series similar to last year.

12 hours ago, gulftiger66 said:

Does anyone know if the post game show or what once was called "Auburn Everyday" are being telecast this year and if so which channel.  I'm on Dish.  Thanks. 

It appears they have stopped doing it, however like Valley said above the review show is still running.  The best way to find it is on YouTube when the official Auburn Tigers page posts it.

I think Season One Twenty Six was replaced by a show called "The Ride." You can find a few episodes of it on Youtube. Not sure if it was just a preseason show versus something they planned to do throughout the season though.

I miss the Shug Jordan version of The Auburn Football Review. 1 solid hour of ALL of the pertinent drives and plays, and honest commentary, that included showing the other team scoring. We had strong constitutions back then; we could handle seeing the opponent make a good play.

11 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I miss the Shug Jordan version of The Auburn Football Review. 1 solid hour of ALL of the pertinent drives and plays, and honest commentary, that included showing the other team scoring. We had strong constitutions back then; we could handle seeing the opponent make a good play.

Totally agree.

I grew up on the Pat Dye version, which was essentially the same.

I think because of the saturation of replays on TV and replays & highlights available online, the format has changed to cater to the low-attention-span people...

26 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

That format was very good as I recall.  Shug was on at 4pm followed by Bear Bryant at 5.  The replay of the 1972 game (punt Bama punt game) was the best hour and 10 minutes of the entire season.  We got to see how Shug describe the game and then at 5 Bear started off by saying, something to the effect, that we’re not going to show the highlights of the Auburn game because most of the people tuning in have already seen the highlights.  They proceeded to show the highlights of their 1972 season  

Ok, I made up some of that, but that’s what I heard sitting in my apartment at Auburn.  That loss hurt the Bear greatly.

11 hours ago, ClarkGriswold said:

You're so right, Carl...

Pat Dye: "*cough**cough*"

On 8/29/2019 at 7:14 PM, gulftiger66 said:

Dish canceled its deal with Fox Sports Southeast. Sucks for me too. Only way for us to watch is youtube or...

https://auburntigers.com/watch/?Archive=8846&sport=4&type=Archive

Archived