Georgia St. vs Tenn

WFE12

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

This. 

Wow

Just another layup win for Bama each year. Meanwhile our SEC East opponent every year is Georgia....... I really do not see Rocky Top beating Bama ANY TIME soon. They already have won like 10 or 11 straight over them I think as well. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Just another layup win for Bama each year. Meanwhile our SEC East opponent every year is Georgia....... I really do not see Rocky Top beating Bama ANY TIME soon. They already have won like 10 or 11 straight over them I think as well. 

This

Just now, CR said:

At home. Inexcusable.

And it was not as close as the score. They throttled us. 3rd and Auburn was in full effect that day.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It's time to either abolish permanent cross-division games, OR go to 3 permanent opponents and two groups of five rotating.

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Hahahahaha Tennessee sucks 

SEC east is really bad...at least right now....

2 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

The conspiracy theorist inside of me almost thinks Pruitt is a plant for Saban lol 

Was Butch Jones as well since he went to work for Saban as a freaking analyst after he was fired from Tenn?! haha

15 hours ago, AubWes33 said:

Worst loss in UT football history? 

I saw a graphic this morning that it was the worst in 40 years for any sec team based on the fact they went in with a 97.1% chance to win. Think it was based on the points as well. I wrote in the S.C. thread I felt sorry for Muschamp. I do not have an ounce of sympathy for Pruitt.  He is a jerk (thinking of another word I can’t say here😬).

I have spent the afternoon listening to an after-game show with a guy by the name of Tony Basiglio (or thereabouts) and it is bad. Its a 5 hour show, and a 5 hour major melt. We have had some serious melts, I can attest to mine, but I have never heard anything like this. Some cusswords that I have never heard before. I have nothing really to do tomorrow, so I intend to get up at 5 am and listen to sports radio out of Knoxville in the morning. Franchoni had it light compared to the cussing that Pruitt is taking....wow

Did Gus make JG look like a Heisman hopeful last year?  Nope that was our vaunted defense.  Did Gus throw picks and fumble for a scoop and score?  Nope.  That loss last year (& Miss St & LSU) still make me sick!  It was a team Sh#% Show.  The buck stops with Gus but it was not all his fault.

On 8/31/2019 at 5:37 PM, GwillMac6 said:

That loss will always chap my ass. Rocky Top is garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbage and has been for awhile. They looked like Clemson vs us with how great we made their QB and WR look. That is still their QB's only 200 yard passing game vs a SEC team.

Gus wanted to help out his high school coaching buddy. 

3 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I was actually looking forward to watching Finebaum today and it hasn’t disappointed 

Finebutt is the biggest bandwagon rider I've ever seen. Born and raised in TN, graduated from UT and is the biggest bama homey of them all. Has the loyalty of an alley cat.

His favorite baseball team, the NY Yankees, favorite pro football team, NE Patriots, favorite college football team, it ain't TN, we all know who that is. Loves to schmooze with coaches and real athletes . The guy is sickening but he has made a gillion bucks off the bama rednecks that call his show. If saban turns a corner real quick he will break his neck. You have to use your imagination here  "butt" I am sure you get the picture. You might say I don't like him and you would be right. I think Bo makes him very nervous and rightly so, go Bo!!!!, beat bama.

WDE!!

On 8/31/2019 at 5:43 PM, GwillMac6 said:

I think it is 14 straight, Right? That is terrible. I mean come on. I want TN to be good just to give Alabama some competition. They won’t beat them for at least a few more years and it may go over 20 years. 

Archived