Oregon post game

Auburn2Eugene

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DAG said:

That was huge. So happy for him and especially showing his toughness at the end of the game. My gosh. 

I felt so proud for him. Auburn boy doing Auburn things.... and that’s no dig on anyone else for anyone who make think so. Lol. I was just rooting for him so hard. 

Just now, wakeriderof87 said:

I am sure the Oregon boards are in full meltdown mode. 

I almost feel bad for them... Almost. 

I don't. These Oregon fans have been obnoxious. 

The Oregon fans in 2010 were so much better. At least they would of had a reason to be obnoxious. They were elite back then and knew it. These guys are acting like Bama fans. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Actually they aren't. A lot of them are saying this is the best defense they will face and Oregon showed a lot of grit lol. At least one of the main ones.

They shouldn't be either. That was a very well coached and prepared team we just faced. 

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

I'm not complaining but did any of the other RB get any carries?

Boobee, worm, and Kmart got carries and Joiner had a long reception. 

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

I'm not complaining but did any of the other RB get any carries?

Shivers and Martin both had about 4-5 each. 

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Actually they aren't. A lot of them are saying this is the best defense they will face and Oregon showed a lot of grit lol. At least one of the main ones.

I’ve never had ill will towards Oregon and every fan interaction I’ve had has been positive. 

Oh my lord I somehow forgot about that 4th down dive. Thing of legends and when I saw he was taking off it looked like he wasn’t going to get it.

yes I would like to hear the call for the last touchdown too

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I’ve never had ill will towards Oregon and every fan interaction I’ve had has been positive. 

And the cheerleaders!

6 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Can we also talk about KJ Britt and Owen?!?! I’m impressed and in love. 

Very impressed with both guys. Britt will lay the lumber with enthusiasm.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Just can’t wait to hear all the Gus haters. Don’t get me wrong. They will still hate...

1. It’s clear to see why Bo is the starter and it’s not only because of the game winning drive. He’s clearly a leader and our future 

2. Play calling in key situations and the red zone is still a huge concern. However, a huge thank you to Gus for going for the win with a high percentage play because I wasn’t all too confident in our kicking game for the win.

3. Props to Oregon because they came to play.

4. Good job by the defense to step it up the 2nd half. Lack of a consistent pass rusher is a concern 

5. Glad we got the win despite so many mistakes. Learn and move on! Hopefully the next 2 weeks we can get good momentum and confidence going on offense and the red zone 

Bo will get a lot of attention as he should but Tutt was huge! Kid makes sure tackles and did a great job on punt returns

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

I need this gif

As a coach I thought this was an adorable moment. They win together and lose together. Special moment for sure. 

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

Bo will get a lot of attention as he should but Tutt was huge! Kid makes sure tackles and did a great job on punt returns

MVP imo. Kid is a baller

Archived