Mississippi State Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, DAG said:

yes because he is the #1 RB. Are you really going to disagree with that?

Um any other rb under gus would be barred for life, a back up rb fumbles and we’ll be lucky to see much of him the rest of the season, so yes, I’ll disagree with that 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m confused at what posters are mad about. Some are mad because Shivers isn’t getting more carries but at the same time everyone on here wanted to see Williams get carries 🤔

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

MSU continues to be a dirty team. Wish we would have scored even more on them.

images (1).jpeg

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Um any other rb under gus would be barred for life, a back up rb fumbles and we’ll be lucky to see much of him the rest of the season, so yes, I’ll disagree with that 

I don't get why this is so hard. If you are considered the best back on the team, you will be treated different. Is it unfair? Yes, but that is like that EVERYWHERE, not just here.

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I enjoy McDonough and Blackledge.

Always loved Blackledge

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

I’m confused at what posters are mad about. Some are mad because Shivers isn’t getting more carries but at the same time everyone on here wanted to see Williams get carries 🤔

You know how it goes.

Just now, DAG said:

I don't get why this is so hard. If you are considered the best back on the team, you will be treated different. Is it unfair? Yes, but that is like that EVERYWHERE, not just here.

And I don’t consider boobee the best back on the team, that’s my opinion.

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

Fans are gonna fan! 😄

I'd like all of em to get carries and hang 80 on em... but ALL of em stop fumbling.

2 minutes ago, shabby said:

This is a whole new Gus. Allowing Gatewood to get meaningful play experience it's something he's never done with the backup quarterback before

Must be the Dilly effect.  I am starting to think he has an honest voice in Gus ear. 

3 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

60+ points would be awesome. Come on offense. 

Taking joy that the point spread is better than OleMiss/Alabama University...and time to go...

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

#1 backs on other teams also don’t fumble this much

Archived