Mississippi State Game Thread

abw0004

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Must be the Dilly effect.  I am starting to think he has an honest voice in Gus ear. 

Roughly a 1.27% chance of that,

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

#1 backs on other teams also don’t fumble this much

Adrien Peterson was a fumbling machine in his prime and he was a #1 RB. So, you can have your opinion. But I don't see any other RB being the workhorse whitlow has been.

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I want all the SEC teams to lose that are contenders. For some reason, I always pull for Vandy and USCeast.

Vandy, I do, too...and KY as well.

defensive stats taking a beating with all the subs in the game.....hope Stat takes that into consideration when he's doing the analysis.

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Georgia. Georgia every day, every night, forever and always.

Yeah, they've gotten pretty "iky" for my taste, too. Lots of more-or-less decent fans that are family, though...so they get a (very) few merit points.

Just now, AU64 said:

defensive stats taking a beating with all the subs in the game.....hope Stat takes that into consideration when he's doing the analysis.

I imagine it will be passing with flying colors regardless. 

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Adrien Peterson was a fumbling machine in his prime and he was a #1 RB. So, you can have your opinion. But I don't see any other RB being the workhorse whitlow has been.

Whitlow is not AP lol

Lots of empty seats in the student area.....hope Gus is taking names....:)

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Whitlow is not AP lol

Again, I never called him AP. What I am saying is it is possible for you to be the best on your team and still have dropsies, fumble, throw a lot of interceptions. Again, I don't get why this is so hard. 

Archived