Mississippi State Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, looney said:

Not sure if you're being facetious but it seemed like real play calls for Joey there.

Edit: If sincere, I apologize. Hard to tell in the get thread these days!

It’s all good. I hope we continue to give Joey some 

2 minutes ago, WDavE said:

Hey refs! It has be holding if the DLineman goes by the OLineman and he then grabs him.

If this game was actually officiated, I doubt MSU scores at all. Theyve held all game long.

1 minute ago, WDavE said:

Hey refs! It has be holding if the DLineman goes by the OLineman and he then grabs him.

they CALL a side line infraction penalty that is meaningless and DON'T call a blatant hold on 27 that allows a TD....

These officials are awful

Well done, Auburn! Clutch those balls for life, and keep dipping in the depth chart for experience, but so, so very proud for the team, the coaches, and the family. 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Again, I never called him AP. What I am saying is it is possible for you to be the best on your team and still have dropsies, fumble, throw a lot of interceptions. Again, I don't get why this is so hard. 

AP was by far the best on the team, boobee is not by far, head and shoulders, 10x above the other rbs on this team like AP was. Just don’t get this comparison 

4 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Great win...HATE GIVING UP THE TRASH POINTS AT THE END....

Coaching points!

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

AP was by far the best on the team, boobee is not by far, head and shoulders, 10x above the other rbs on this team like AP was. Just don’t get this comparison 

Based on your opinion, but I watched Boobie Whitlow put this team on his back against Oregon when we needed him the most. So, yes, I am going to give him the benefit of a doubt even though he needs to work on his fumbling. How quickly people forget.

Major win, beat the spread by a ton, defense looked good, shut down their league leading running back and lots of young guys got to play in an SEC game.

All in all a really good night for the Tigers...

Just now, DAG said:

Based on your opinion, but I watched Boobie Whitlow put this team on his back against Oregon when we needed him the most. So, yes, I am going to give him the benefit of a doubt even though he needs to work on his fumbling. How quickly people forget.

Let’s just run boobee every game and play malik in garbage time and no one else!

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Let’s just run boobee every game and play malik in garbage time and no one else!

Yep that is what I said. Reality: D.J. Williams, Malik and Shivers played . 

Miss-State-Be-LIke-MEME-610x414.jpg

10 minutes ago, fishepa said:

So two series for Gatewood in a 40 point win.  Nice 

Should have been a lot more.

Archived