Who else was interviewed?

cctiger

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Here we go:

This is one of your many golden nuggets on CRG.

That prompted the two below responses.

So you were wrong.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

He definitely needs to go, and again he is not averaging five losses per year.

He sure can beat ur boy Satan though.

Yeah, we get that Mr. Literal.  But don't act like he said something ludicrous.  He's averaging close to 5 losses a year.

1 minute ago, dyehardfanAU said:

So you were wrong.

I laid everything out for you man.  Come on.  I know you are smarter than that.  You are also still ignoring E’s request for proof on your other statement as well.  

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I laid everything out for you man.  Come on.  I know you are smarter than that.  You are also still ignoring E’s request for proof on your other statement as well.  

Interesting that someone who was so obviously wrong is questioning my intelligence.

27 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Interesting that someone who was so obviously wrong is questioning my intelligence.  Also, why do I care how @ellitor responded?

How was I wrong when I correctly and clearly laid out exactly what you thought I wouldn’t find?  Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Any rational human being on this forum knows when it comes to recruitment related items, @ellitor is one the best in the business.  When he has to speak up countless times to correct you, simple reasoning would dictate you would take a hint.  

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

How was I wrong when I correctly and clearly laid out exactly what you thought I wouldn’t find?  Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Any rational human being on this forum knows when it comes to recruitment related items, Ellitor is one the best in the business.  When he has to speak up countless times to correct you, simple reasoning would dictate you would take a hint.  

You said, and I quote, " I mean you still think CRG is a horrible recruiter".  I have yet to see you find that quote from me.  Please stop making things up to fit your narrative, it's unbecoming.  There's nothing wrong with stating he's not as good of recruiter as he once was and that he has a weakness for finding the rush ends we need.  Evidence indicates it's true.

1 minute ago, dyehardfanAU said:

You said that, and I quote, "  I mean you still think CRG is a horrible recruiter".  I have yet to see you find that quote from me.  Please stop making things up to fit your narrative, it's unbecoming.  There's nothing wrong with stating he's not as good of recruiter as he once was and that he has a weakness for finding the rush ends we need.  Evidence indicates it's true.

So what is your point on that?  With what you said and that I found the quote on, it reaches the same conclusion that CRG is a horrible recruiter.  The term for that is a homonym.  It isn’t changing the narrative, but in fact you trying to twist your way out of a pickle since you laid all of your chips out on the table saying you would leave the forum.  I called your bluff, found where you were trashing CRG, and even found supporting quotes in response to you from quality posters.  I did exactly what you were hoping I would not do.  

7 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

So what is your point on that?  With what you said and that I found the quote on, it reaches the same conclusion that CRG is a horrible recruiter.  The term for that is a homonym.  It isn’t changing the narrative, but in fact you trying to twist your way out of a pickle since you laid all of your chips out on the table saying you would leave the forum.  I called your bluff, found where you were trashing CRG, and even found supporting quotes in response to you from quality posters.  I did exactly what you were hoping I would not do.  

You changed the narrative and jumped to your own conclusion.  You have yet to quote where I stated I thought CRG was a horrible recruiter.   You merely pointed out my belief that he is not as good of a recruiter as he once was.

Be safe out there.  Drink plenty of water so you don't dehydrate driving that white steed around.  I will not be engaging you any further to give you a forum for your delusion.

3 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

You changed the narrative of what I said instead of the other way around and jumped to your own conclusion. 

Be safe out there.  Drink plenty of water so you don't dehydrate driving that white steed around.

I didn’t change it.  I used entire quotes and they were on subject.  Apparently others agree with me judging by the responses to you on this subject in the past.  And for a little humor to lighten the mood:

DDFB29DE-26A7-4144-A9B3-E152D2A385EA.gif

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Next person that tries to drag me into an argument...

tumblr_ppxj31MVj01s24yedo1_400.gifv

You mean business! 🤣

98d7e7ccb173c342b3960d7f3fd8d640--nacho-libre-wrestling.jpg

4 hours ago, cctiger said:

by Sullivan, Jackson, and McDonald, during the last  HC search besides Malzhan? I can't remember, but there had to be a better option other than Gus. 

This is what is called a moot question. The answer doesn't matter.

I got hold of the checklist from the last hire. These were our requirements...

1. Be a nice guy

2. Attend church regularly 

3. Patronize local breakfast chain restaurants 

4. If it works...stop

5. If it doesn’t...keep doing it

6. Beat Saban every now and then to placate the masses

7. But don’t win too much because we don’t wanna be like bama

8. Bowl games are meaningless, just have fun with those

9. Recruit great WR’s and TE’s and only use them to block 

10. No cursing!

Ol Four Loss checked all these boxes so it only makes sense he was hired,

52 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

This is what is called a moot question. The answer doesn't matter.

Cleo, maybe not to you, but I wouldn't have asked if I could have remembered. And the answer matters to me like I said, if not, I would not have asked.

48 minutes ago, cctiger said:

Cleo, maybe not to you, but I wouldn't have asked if I could have remembered. And the answer matters to me like I said, if not, I would not have asked.

It may "matter" to you but that does not mean the question is not moot. Suppose the answer is Nick Saban? Or Dabo Swinney? Even if you knew that, what does it matter when the question (who will AU hire to replace the Chiz?) has already been answered?

I have to disagree, CleCo, but to each his own. We forget history in all areas and how things go down too easily.  Then we fail to be ready to hold systems accountable if and when the opportunity comes, which it usually does.  This too WILL pass. Many will enjoy being genuinely upbeat on the board and extremely excited about Auburn football in general much better at that time. 

19 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

It may "matter" to you but that does not mean the question is not moot. Suppose the answer is Nick Saban? Or Dabo Swinney? Even if you knew that, what does it matter when the question (who will AU hire to replace the Chiz?) has already been answered?

🙄

7 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Not sure what the future holds but I'm sold on PJ!

For Christmas next year- PJ(s) for every Auburn fan. Who can't use new PJ(s)? 😁

9 hours ago, AUght2win said:

Not happy with Gus but I wouldn't want Smart either. We'd be in worse shape than we are right now. And Saban would have a 9 game winning streak on us. 

I don't think there's any way we could be in worse shape. We'd be recruiting better (assuming he didn't jump ship for UGA) and we'd likely lose less of the big games due to that talent. Its not like we can be less feeble against LSU or UGA than we already are. And its not like we won anything significant after 2013 to where Gus's timeline isn't worth risking 

4 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

I'd say 9/10 posts/threads on this forum, especially those made after a loss, are moot then. What's even the point of declaring the question as moot if it has clearly created a discussion amongst people? If it is that irrelevant to you, why comment on it? 

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don't think there's any way we could be in worse shape. We'd be recruiting better (assuming he didn't jump ship for UGA) and we'd likely lose less of the big games due to that talent. Its not like we can be less feeble against LSU or UGA than we already are. And its not like we won anything significant after 2013 to where Gus's timeline isn't worth risking 

We can revisit this after UGA vs. Bama next year. I believe Smart and all Bama assistants have an inferiority complex to Papa Saban. If Kirby beats him next year I will give props. If not, he is a dud.

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I'd say 9/10 posts/threads on this forum, especially those made after a loss, are moot then. What's even the point of declaring the question as moot if it has clearly created a discussion amongst people? If it is that irrelevant to you, why comment on it? 

I'm not declaring the question moot. I'm merely pointing out that it is. And it is. You guys have fun debating a non-question. War Eagle!

5 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

I'm not declaring the question moot. I'm merely pointing out that it is. And it is. You guys have fun debating a non-question. War Eagle!

Not sure why people have to participate in conversation if they consider the point moot.  Why not just read it and move on?   It’s clear some want to discuss it.     

Archived