Boobee Whitlow gone

Auburn2Eugene

12 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Any guesses on where Boobee will land? I believe he'll end up at Jacksonville State. Rock Thomas did and he did very well with the Gamecocks.

Lobos baby 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What I saw from 23 was more of the *company line*, not inside information. He was all in on JJ taking over the starting QB slot in 2015 during the bye week and that didn’t happen.  He was all in on JFIII being THE starting QB sometime during the season in 2016, epic fail.  His information seemed to be more about emotion than substance.  When you go hard on the information you provide on a message board and it doesn’t pan out, you seem to loose a lot of support.

It wasn’t his obligation to share, but if you want the *insider* label you better have good information.

What you are saying is correct.  He was more of the opinion of “Here is what I know, and here is how I feel about it.”  And I think that is fine.  But he did have good information on here from the program itself.  And he did have inside information which is where I was getting at.  I don’t recall him being whiny though.  I always found him to be upstanding but I suppose that is just my opinion.  

7 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What I saw from 23 was more of the *company line*, not inside information. He was all in on JJ taking over the starting QB slot in 2015 during the bye week and that didn’t happen.  He was all in on JFIII being THE starting QB sometime during the season in 2016, epic fail.  His information seemed to be more about emotion than substance.  When you go hard on the information you provide on a message board and it doesn’t pan out, you seem to loose a lot of support.

It wasn’t his obligation to share, but if you want the *insider* label you better have good information.

I definitely think he was a booster's kid or something to that an extent. He didn't seem to be very knowledgable in terms of the game (based on my interactions with him), but he seemed to have a lot of dinner table information.

15 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

What you are saying is correct.  He was more of the opinion of “Here is what I know, and here is how I feel about it.”  And I think that is fine.  But he did have good information on here from the program itself.  And he did have inside information which is where I was getting at.  I don’t recall him being whiny though.  I always found him to be upstanding but I suppose that is just my opinion.  

I agree he had information from the program, but the way he bought into the information without vetting that information was his issue.  If he had worded his posts differently he wouldn’t have taken so much heat.  A lot of his opinion came off as an absolute.

23 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Its not cute but it really goes on! Just watch the games and gripe about the officiating. It is really the only thing you can do.

You make absolutely no sense. We KNOW it goes on big time at bammer. They don't even hide it now.

Remember the nickster meeting with the SEC officials....alone (which is against the rules too)....whining about Gus and the hurry up offense? And what happened? The refs slowed the game down until Jalen Hurts showed up Turdistan. All of a sudden the dangerous hurry up offense is part of bammer's playbook and miraculously the refs stop standing over the ball so much and let the game speed up again. You think that was all coincidence? 

We gripe because there's reason to gripe. The most satisfying thing about the Kick 6 IB was the nickster and his undeserved 1 second. The way it came back to bite him was the best thing ever in college football......and it belongs to Auburn. Epic.

22 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

You make absolutely no sense. We KNOW it goes on big time at bammer. They don't even hide it now.

Remember the nickster meeting with the SEC officials....alone (which is against the rules too)....whining about Gus and the hurry up offense? And what happened? The refs slowed the game down until Jalen Hurts showed up Turdistan. All of a sudden the dangerous hurry up offense is part of bammer's playbook and miraculously the refs stop standing over the ball so much and let the game speed up again. You think that was all coincidence? 

We gripe because there's reason to gripe. The most satisfying thing about the Kick 6 IB was the nickster and his undeserved 1 second. The way it came back to bite him was the best thing ever in college football......and it belongs to Auburn. Epic.

It is really amazing how far the Kick6 has taken Gus.

1 hour ago, E'Town4Bama said:

It is really amazing how far the Kick6 has taken Gus.

It really is amazing how far the REC cheating machine has taken the nickster. 

And more than any other coach....Gus has gotten to the tiny tantrum thrower and bested him in epic fashion. The Kick 6 was just the most fun because of the fit pitching and whining about that one second. 

The Camback was great too....total bammer trailer park meltdown. 

On 2/12/2020 at 9:21 AM, Tiger said:

Wait, it was speculation?????

Here we go, this is the type of reply that's actually constructive. Thanks.

You started with the words "what if." My response, constructive or not, is all that aligns with the rules of this board. 

I get wanting to know whats going on behind the scenes...but we havent known what was going on behind the scenes since Gus was hired. Gus runs a tight ship and pretty much ANYTHING that would hurt the future of his players (former or not) does not get out of house unless legally required. 

I mean i get it. He is a multi year starter who was the most productive RB on the roster, and he just up and leaves seemingly out of no where. 

Fact is thats a matter of life in the world of today's college football. 

We are never going to learn "why" or "what happened." And I'm sorry, but pure speculation is neither constructive nor within the rules of the board. 

14 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

but pure speculation is neither constructive nor within the rules of the board. 

Wait, for real?

I've broken that rule a billion times then :lol: 

Everything I say is speculation.

Just now, Mims44 said:

Wait, for real?

I've broken that rule a billion times then :lol: 

Everything I say is speculation.

Lol me too many times... Until it was pointed out to me that it was strictly against the rules. 

And it IS a message board, so much of what we say IS in fact speculation. Its just best to use the speculation with our own thoughts when it does NOT involve a specific player or in this case former player. 

I’ll just insert this remark . I appreciated everything that Dilly did and I think he won us some games last year. But being a young guy his approach was more of a nice guy. Chad is old school which is good in my book. He plans on pushing these guys and putting down some discipline including doing your school work. No matter how good a player is he doesn’t help the team unless he is a team player .  I think one player has already saw that and others might shortly. Let’s hope that helps the team. Really think Shaun is going to get some extra work. Think that is why he decided to skip track this spring and do FB instead. WDE

On 2/13/2020 at 9:50 PM, Tigerbelle said:

It really is amazing how far the REC cheating machine has taken the nickster. 

And more than any other coach....Gus has gotten to the tiny tantrum thrower and bested him in epic fashion. The Kick 6 was just the most fun because of the fit pitching and whining about that one second. 

The Camback was great too....total bammer trailer park meltdown. 

I bet you have no proof of that. Purely speculation. You probably also believe in Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and UFO's.

1 hour ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I bet you have no proof of that. Purely speculation. You probably also believe in Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and UFO's.

Since there's plenty of proof in the public domain.....no one has to speculate. It's up to you to provide LEGITIMATE explanations....except you can't.

We all know the trailer park houndstoothed cult members believe you can pay for a $60,000 SUV, fill it up for $100 twice a week, take your mama and your 2 kids out for steak every week all on your Pell Grant. And your mama is a "house sitter" supporting herself and your 2 kids  and she also drives an expensive car. Make those numbers add up. Not even bammer math works there.

Interesting fact.....some poor, pissed off  bammer students actually photographed the free gas/SUV/dollar total on the gas pump/that very same fb player getting extra benefits and then they turned him in.  What happened? Nothing. 

T-Town Menswear anyone? All documented and public knowledge. As is the bammer booster who funded a beach trip in winter during the school term, for a recruit. The booster drove the kid to the beach to keep him away from other teams who wanted to recruit him.Very much against NCAA rules. Very much in the public domain. The principal even gave the recruit an excused absence.What happened? Nothing.

I could go on.....but really why bother. You know it's true. 

So you're just another typical bammer who wants to brag that your team's legacy is winning when it's actually a legacy of cheating coaches and a powerful REC machine set up specifically to ensure that the cheating can run unabated.  

It's not actually winning when you cheat. You can never escape that nagging little truth.....not even in your double wide. 

2 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

@Tigerbelle , counting the REC dealings,  3 out of four really do exist. 😉

Screenshot_20200216-134711~2.png

Screenshot_20200216-134626~2.png

On 2/16/2020 at 3:42 PM, Tigerbelle said:

T-Town Menswear anyone? 

Right. Bamr conducted a one day investigation into what was going on with the men's store. Following this exhaustive, in depth, no stone left unturned investigation, bamr found no wrongdoing. However, bamr sent a 'cease and desist' letter to the owner Tom Albetar. So if the man was doing no wrong, why the cease and desist.

One of my favorites is bamr choosing to utilize a local high school as a practice facility ahead of a bowl game they were participating in. Well the high school facilities needed updating to befit practice for a top tier college program. So bamr footed the bill to have the locker room practice field, etc upgraded. Funny how they chose the high school of a 5 star player to do this.

On 2/16/2020 at 1:40 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

dude...............lol. when the america's best coach has a meltdown on natty tele and screams i hate those m fer's and the whole world see's it and laughs i am pretty sure it is legit. what rock have you been living under? and that was the camback game. kicksix was also absolutely funny cus ol nick raised immortal hell about that second being put back on the clock and it bit him in the ass before it was all over................but keep trying.

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2020 at 3:42 PM, Tigerbelle said:

Since there's plenty of proof in the public domain.....no one has to speculate. It's up to you to provide LEGITIMATE explanations....except you can't.

We all know the trailer park houndstoothed cult members believe you can pay for a $60,000 SUV, fill it up for $100 twice a week, take your mama and your 2 kids out for steak every week all on your Pell Grant. And your mama is a "house sitter" supporting herself and your 2 kids  and she also drives an expensive car. Make those numbers add up. Not even bammer math works there.

Interesting fact.....some poor, pissed off  bammer students actually photographed the free gas/SUV/dollar total on the gas pump/that very same fb player getting extra benefits and then they turned him in.  What happened? Nothing. 

T-Town Menswear anyone? All documented and public knowledge. As is the bammer booster who funded a beach trip in winter during the school term, for a recruit. The booster drove the kid to the beach to keep him away from other teams who wanted to recruit him.Very much against NCAA rules. Very much in the public domain. The principal even gave the recruit an excused absence.What happened? Nothing.

I could go on.....but really why bother. You know it's true. 

So you're just another typical bammer who wants to brag that your team's legacy is winning when it's actually a legacy of cheating coaches and a powerful REC machine set up specifically to ensure that the cheating can run unabated.  

It's not actually winning when you cheat. You can never escape that nagging little truth.....not even in your double wide. 

Say what you want.  A lot of speculation and hear say but I admit no major P5 conference school is 100 percent clean and you damn well know it! I know what my buds said who played for AU but I also know there is bs going on at Bama. At least I can man up and say it is going on but you guys can't when you know it is. That is the differnce. Good luck to all in this crazy pandemic. I am not sure we will see college football this fall. 

E-Town.....bless your heart......you are way out of your league here. Head on over to a bammer forum where things are more on your level of comprehension. 

Does Whitlow have schools that he is interested in transferring to?  I haven't seen anything.

9 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Does Whitlow have schools that he is interested in transferring to?  I haven't seen anything.

I don’t have an answer for ya but I’d have to imagine most of that stuff has been shut down. Got to be a tough situation to decide where to go or who even wants you when you can’t go to places and check them out. Terrible timing for this young man. 

In the Kick-6 game came out because little Nick wanted 1 second put back on the clock in the 4th. Then last years game came about cause Gus called time out with 1 second before halftime. I loved seeing little Nicky loose it all because 1 tick was put back on the clock.

On 4/7/2020 at 10:09 AM, auburn4ever said:

In the Kick-6 game came out because little Nick wanted 1 second put back on the clock in the 4th. Then last years game came about cause Gus called time out with 1 second before halftime. I loved seeing little Nicky loose it all because 1 tick was put back on the clock.

He has no idea how repulsive he looks.....acting like a spoiled toddler.  

Archived