Men vs UGA Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

On another note, Jaylin looked pretty good! He hustled and seemed to have good reflexes toward the ball.

I hope this wasn’t a one game anomaly 

That's great but we need scorers. We have to many non offensive threats on the floor at the same time. Makes us so easy to defend.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol seriously!!! You want to say Bruce is not squeaky clean? Fine!! This team ain't it though chief!!! Our starting backcourt is a dude from wherever the hell Lee college is and a transfer from VCU who misses more layups each game than Bryce Brown would miss 3 point attempts some nights!!! Hahaha 

LOL! Bruce has done his best coaching job. Having to cobble together and coach up players from parts unknown.

2 minutes ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

Bruce is a proven cheater. Hey Auburn you can watch in Nashville in front of 20,000 BIG BLUE FANS as they give us the SEC CHAMPION trophy

I guess Big Bloomers and Bammers share some of the same low class traits. Be proud. You're in good company.

7 minutes ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

Bruce is a proven cheater. Hey Auburn you can watch in Nashville in front of 20,000 BIG BLUE FANS as they give us the SEC CHAMPION trophy

Funny how I’ve quoted u in your time here like 6 times and u only responded to one. 😂. Try harder to be relevant 

8 minutes ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

You ain’t getting 44 FT in Rupp you will get an ass thumping 

People that join other teams boards, just for talk trash live a pretty sad life. We have several opposing fans here who are good dudes, and I’ve seen several opposing fans on other teams boards that are the same way. People like u are usually the type that need to get their ass lit up one time, or get a “thumping”

11 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

UK fan who showed up after we beat them. Mods are letting him sit around and talk s*** for some reason. 

I’ve been to other boards, we have easily the most laid back board when it comes to opposing fans

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

U can take this two ways either way, I’m ticked off with this loss. Okoro can’t come back quick enough 

"Okoro helped us exceed expectations. We need him back."

10 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

U can take this two ways either way, I’m ticked off with this loss. Okoro can’t come back quick enough 

Yah Bruce has been telling us all along this team isn't very good. He's just being honest.

28 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I’ve been to other boards, we have easily the most laid back board when it comes to opposing fans

There’s a line where opposing fans come to converse, and then those that come for the sole reason of trying to stir s*** up. The latter should get handled imo. 

The biggest thing that frustrates me the most about this team is the fact that we're 26 games into the season and the team still has no idea what it's identity is. 26 games of shooting like crap from behind the 3 point line and you would think they would learn that maybe they shouldn't shoot 3's ALL the time. If I went 1-17 in the previous game from 3 I definitely wouldn't be taking 26 the next game. There just needs to be a self-evaluation, take a step back, and look at your shooting percentage. If you're not shooting well all season, pass up the shot for a drive or another pass because at this point the 3's are just turnovers.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

The biggest thing that frustrates me the most about this team is the fact that we're 26 games into the season and the team still has no idea what it's identity is. 26 games of shooting like crap from behind the 3 point line and you would think they would learn that maybe they shouldn't shoot 3's ALL the time. If I went 1-17 in the previous game from 3 I definitely wouldn't be taking 26 the next game. There just needs to be a self-evaluation, take a step back, and look at your shooting percentage. If you're not shooting well all season, pass up the shot for a drive or another pass because at this point the 3's are just turnovers.

The identity is get to the foul line a lot. We didn't do that this game. That's really our only chance on the road because we obviously are going to shoot like ish and miss copious amounts of layups.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The identity is get to the foul line a lot. We didn't do that this game. That's really our only chance on the road because we obviously are going to shoot like ish and miss copious amounts of layups.

Oh, I know what our identity SHOULD be. But our players seem to forget this. lol

1 hour ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

You do realize your coach is John Calipari?

Duke just got their ass beat at NC State by 22. This is just college basketball. Teams lose on the road. We played like crap and still were within 4 with 2 minutes left without our best player. We play hard. We play with intensity and heart just don't have the talent and shooting of the past 2 years. We just are really easy to defend because teams don't have to worry about us making a lot of threes. Just pack it in in the paint.

Okoro injury came at the worst possible time. We may of lost one but I doubt we lose both with him. Sucks because we had a great chance to win a sec title of some kind three straight years.

O BTW we suck freaking azzzzzz on ESPN2. 3 of our four losses this season have been on ESPN2. 2 of those were with tom hart and muhhhhh guy AK on the call. We play like ish when those dudes are at our games!!! Lol

It's tough to watch the ton of open 3s because you naturally flash back to last year...and if that team got some of the ones we got this season? Man 

It was worse during some of the earlier slugs of bad shooting performances bc we'd just have bad shooters take dumb contested shots. But now they dont even think twice about going under on a screen or helping WAY off someone. just sad

I hope this game brought us back down to earth.  Now let's put our heads down, stop waving goodbye to opposing fans if we win, and finish this season out strong.  We still have the SEC Tournament ahead of us and the NCAA Tournament.  All is not lost.

11 hours ago, difball said:

Won't be in the top 25 if Okoro doesn't return soon

oh that ship has sailed. Better worry about Tennessee, they are better than Georgia.

Archived