Men vs UGA Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn has better fix this crap or the season will deflate in a hurry. They look uninterested and that’s a problem. 

We can’t make wide open 3s for s***. This is embarrassing. 58-50 uga. I’ll say it again. This team should feel embarrassed, the fact that this team looks this crappy without Okoro is insulting. 58-50 uga with 1:33 left

So I see we've stopped caring. Why don't we just launch 3s for the rest of this s*** show.

Isaac, this is your team and we need you. Don't hurry back but please get well soon.

This is one of the most frustrating games I have ever watched in my entire life.  Their lead has only been 3 to 8 points the entire game and we can’t go on more than 5 point run the whole game. 

I realize this team's ceiling is sweet 16, but if the plan is to keep throwing up threes at a 30% clip like they have all season, pen in the 12 over 5 upset in the first round.

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

Auburn has better fix this crap or the season will deflate in a hurry. They look uninterested and that’s a problem. 

Once again, Alabama finds a way to **** everything up regardless of sport. I hate every being of them

Just now, autigeremt said:

Winning the regular season SEC title was our only chance to win anything of significance this season. That went out the window once okoro got hurt. Injury luck has been our downfall last 3 years. Cost us a Natty last season. IDK why this keeps happening to us.

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

I realize this team's ceiling is sweet 16, but if the plan is to keep throwing up threes at a 30% clip like they have all season, pen in the 12 over 5 upset in the first round.

At this point, we’ll be lucky to make it out of the first round. 

16 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

This team raised our expectations by winning several OT games at Home. We CANNOT play on the road!!

This is pitiful. Losing back to back games to under .500 teams. We play like this we exit first game of the Sec tournament and first round of the NCAA tournament. 

They have  eaten us on the board and taken more free throws. Thoae were our advantages before this game.  Getting beaten by UGA just hurts more...

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Just can’t score man . 30% will not cut the mustard , maybe the cheese 

Just now, tbone1430 said:

This is pitiful. Losing back to back games to under .500 teams. We play like this we exit first game of the Sec tournament and first round of the NCAA tournament. 

That's been clear all season. We are home babies. We can't beat a legit team away from home.

Archived