Men vs UGA Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course we are the team Georgia doesn't blow the lead against. Un real.

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Most embarrassing loss of the season. 

Missouri was worse. 

Our shooting is awful, it’s gotten to the embarrassing stage. We don’t look anything like a top 20 team right now. I’m so ready for some new talent to come in. 

Won’t complain about 22-4, but this is a very bad basketball team with no identity and zero leadership in a bad time of year to be struggling. 

60-53 uga. 38 seconds. AU will once again lose in embarrassing fashion. Honestly these guys don’t feel sick enough or they aren’t talented enough Bc 2 embarrassments in a row. Way to give uga a freakin statement win

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

Missouri was worse. 

I disagree. They ain’t thUGA

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

That's been clear all season. We are home babies. We can't beat a legit team away from home.

I'm no longer buying the "home babies" excuse, dude.  I can understand not finishing on the road.  Looking inept is a whole other thing.  Mizzou and Georgia aren't legit teams in any twisting of the term.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Love how the UGA player moves before the ft and gets a warning but Ft counts lol.

I noticed that also. Times sure have changed.

Just now, jared52 said:

Won’t complain about 22-4, but this is a very bad basketball team with no identity and zero leadership in a bad time of year to be struggling. 

It’s like the football team. If someone hears us bitching about it, they won’t understand because they only look at the record and not actually watch the games. 

For a team that could start 5 seniors, this team has zero leadership with Okoro out. 

This team isn’t Samir’s, Jevon’s or Wiley’s. It’s Okoro’s and it’s beginning to show.

if we don’t have Okoro that this team isnt even a tourney team, without Okoro this team is at best a nit team, just sad that one player is that big of a difference. Cooper and JG can’t get here fast enough

Archived